Posted: Jun 1st 2009 10:05AM (Unverified) said

And if you do have TF2, join the massively TF2 server!

Oh wait, no, we don't have one yet :P
Seriously though, play TF2. Hours, and hours, and hours of fun.

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 10:12AM (Unverified) said

A lot of us tend to play on the [MAD] servers.

Maybe we'll do a post with our Steam names sometime, although I'm not sure if that's the wisest thing to be parading around online.

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 2:37PM Anatidae said

Sucks to hear people not liking Champions beta. Out of the MMOs I have been trying, the most fun is Darkfall, but that is only because it is also so frustrating. The frustration level beats out the fun pretty quick, yet for those first few play sessions, you can't deny that it is a different feeling MMO. Being stuck in almost 1st person, being ganked constantly, and the very wacked half FPS half MMO combat system gives you something very new.

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 10:14AM JohnD212 said

All i can say is...playing the beta of Champions Online....and it ROCKS!! It is really a blast so the wait will be worth it...

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 1:29PM Halldorr said

I can't say much, pretty sure our NDA isn't lifted yet, but as it stands now I am looking towards other games.

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 10:44AM (Unverified) said

Aw don't be so paranoid! A massively TF2 pwnage would be awesome. There are a few writers I've been meaning to shoot in the face for a while :P

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 11:22AM KTrell said

i have the same problem, nothing to play all plans are frakked, me doing some workout now ^^

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 11:39AM (Unverified) said

i plan on replaying HL2 and its episodes over the next few weeks, that should beep me safe from the daystar for a while

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 11:58AM (Unverified) said

Am I the only one who is really bored!!! Most new MMOs look really boring, and even if they are not, I would never play a new MMO because they are always overpriced and tend to have more than their fair share of bugs.

In the end all that is left are the old MMOs that we have learned to love, WOW, EVE or LOTRO...

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 1:28PM Halldorr said

No, I am bored as well as are a lot of guildies of mine. WoW is always the same thing over and over. Sure they add new content but it's always rep grind this or token grind that and they've removed any challenge from the raids so they become a snore in a month. So I keep looking over what's out there and wondering if I should give one a try again (have played most) or just drop games for the summer and pickup something productive like programming for Android.

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 4:40PM (Unverified) said

Really? That's all you can think of - brand new MMOs which you reject out of hand for being "always overpriced" and buggy, or the few old games you've played? What about old games you simply haven't played? Hell, spend a week playing a bunch of free games for an evening each, you might find something you like there.

It seems to me you're bored because you want something new, but refuse to try anything new.

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 7:32PM (Unverified) said

Fullerena I've been playing free MMos for many years now, can't even remember half of them. My first was knight online, the rest I forgot their names.

The problem is that most new MMOs are either copies of existing MMOs or they simply fail to offer anything worth spending money on. All I see are devs bragging how cool their games are and how their MMO is so completely different from the rest...

In the end it's all the same...

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 1:35PM (Unverified) said

Atlantica Online is currently destroying my free time..

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 2:14PM Nadril said

Massively TF2 server would be awesome :P.

I've been pretty busy now that I have decided to go back to Lineage II again. Ton to do between working on leveling up and making sure I have enough adena :D

Posted: Jun 1st 2009 4:17PM Validus said

I'm in the same boat, was really looking forward to some non-fantasy MMOs, aka JGE and CO. Well for the moment I'm playing Guild Wars which is quite entertaining with an active and helpful guild, lots of content, but am also trying out various other MMOs none of which seem that much fun anymore :(