Posted: May 31st 2009 11:29AM TheJackman said

Lets hope they do like at the moment I do not see any good mmo coming out any time soon (new star wars mmo still not showed off anything of the game that matter to me)... I still not found this WoW replacement :(

Posted: May 31st 2009 11:32AM Halldorr said

Yeah Jack, I agree. I don't really see something out there to play right now. I also don't see anything coming out anytime soon :(

Posted: May 31st 2009 11:55AM hami83 said

World ends with you MMO? lol

Posted: May 31st 2009 1:26PM Krystalle Voecks said

I'd play it. :D

Posted: May 31st 2009 12:13PM (Unverified) said

This has gotten me really excited, I loved FFXI even with its' flaws. If they can make a better MMO then I am gonna be first in line.

Posted: May 31st 2009 1:13PM (Unverified) said

@Jack

if you are looking for a WoW replacement from SE, then don't hold your breath. FFXI is a completely different game from WoW as is Square Enix games in general compared to BLizzard.

Posted: May 31st 2009 1:45PM Wisdomandlore said

FFXI was completely different than FF games, at least in gameplay. It was an EQ ripoff, because EQ was the model at the time. Now WoW is. There's good reason to believe that their new MMO will be a WoW rip off.

Posted: May 31st 2009 1:50PM Cendres said

This rumor is pretty assured to be true, Square fans have known about this for months now. :P

I'm hoping this is a modern day FFXI with a smaller leveling curve but same quality. I really hope it's not Dragon Quest-like with chibi-esque characters and cartoon world. I'd cry hard. :(

Posted: May 31st 2009 2:40PM elocke said

I am so excited for this E3, I really hope some great news comes out of Square this week, I love Square and I loved FFXI, even with its flaws like the above poster said. Been hoping they would be the ones to dethrone WoW. I hope some other awesome stuff gets announced this week too, gamewise, as it seems in the last few years, there hasn't been much beyond Guitar/Rock games and FPSs, which is fine, but where are my RPGs? My mmorpgs? My adventure games?

Posted: May 31st 2009 6:15PM Cendres said

Bioware is going to be a strong RPG presence with Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2!!

Posted: May 31st 2009 6:52PM (Unverified) said

I've been waiting for this game for a loooooong time, FFXI had so many good things going on with it but it always seemed incomplete. Hopefully they did FF justice this time around.

Posted: May 31st 2009 6:58PM elocke said

Ok, yes, I'm looking forward to Dragon Age, but Mass Effect, not so much, unless it comes out on PS3. I'm not a fan of xbox or Mass Effect on the PC. I want more RPG's for my PS3.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2009 8:35PM amnes said

Sony was wrong. Info was leaked on FFXIV on here and as well as a gaming magazine a few months ago in its rumors section. Anyways...YEAH! woot! FFXIV!

Why I Play: ArcheAge

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 12:00PM

Massively's MMO guide to Halloween 2014

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 11:00AM

The Daily Grind: Do you defend your favorite MMO?

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 8:00AM