Posted: May 29th 2009 2:38PM (Unverified) said

March 31st? Hmm... imagine if it pushed one single day.

Posted: May 29th 2009 2:57PM Anatidae said

"a whole lot better than being unannounced entirely"... really? Actually, I would prefer if MMOs would not annouce their game until they are at open beta stage. At that point, then shower me with press, get me excited and I will even pre-order. I love those MMOs.

But once I have to hear about the game for months on end, then have the release date move forward, then have the game come out with horrible bugs... Ugh.

No way Star Trek will ship on time. So why announce a date?

Posted: May 29th 2009 3:27PM (Unverified) said

Sakura Park? Srsly?

Posted: May 29th 2009 4:23PM (Unverified) said

I worry about the ability of Cryptic to produce quality games if they're working on Champions Online, Star Trek Online, AND exploring other IP's at the same time.

I'm sure they must have a sizeable development team to handle all of this, but I question splitting them up to work on different projects rather than concentrate all on one game.

I trust and like Roper, and really look forward to Champions and will continue to watch Star Trek. Yet I wonder at the sanity of announcing this whirlwind of work they have cut out for themselves.

Posted: May 29th 2009 6:59PM pcgneurotic said

I wonder if this means the Alone in The Dark mmog will be let out of the dungeons finally...

Posted: May 29th 2009 8:15PM Minofan said

Huzzah for ever-hopeful STO release-dating!

Intrigued what Atari licences will be ressurected, though I cannot say I recall any I was particularly fond of.

Posted: May 29th 2009 9:54PM (Unverified) said

They are definetly making a Gauntlet Legends MMO

Posted: May 30th 2009 12:19AM Cicadymn said

I'll believe it when I see it

Posted: May 30th 2009 11:27AM (Unverified) said

lol i know me too.. but im just saying, that would be the most likely, cause that was the best game/series atari ever created, and comeon, would make the most sense... "Gauntlet Online"

Betawatch: April 12 - 18, 2014