Posted: May 23rd 2009 10:32AM Crsh said

Being stuck on WAR for the past month, I do believe I've caught my first case of WAR blues; it isn't the glitches or lag or whatever else, I've reached rank 34 this week and started experiencing severe frustration with T4 RvR on my Destro-dominated realm (I play Order). Good fights most of the time, but we end up just getting steamrolled by 3-4 warbands at every turn; it gets old playing *only* defense (in vain, mostly). I'm trying a new class on another server to get some variety going.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 10:57AM (Unverified) said

We so need a Massively TF2 server.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 11:49AM (Unverified) said

@ Tyranor -- there is great wisdom in those words.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 11:03AM (Unverified) said

GAAAAAAAAAARGGH I've played 16 hours of TF2 since the update.
I've got two backburners, three kritzkriegs... and nothing new.
/rage off

Yeah, WAR + TF2 for me this weekend, my EVE toon is in hibernation doing some very long skill training.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 11:05AM Temko said

Darkfall Online with a bit o Fallen Earth beta trown in.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 12:30PM (Unverified) said

I'll be playing Warhammer online again this weekend. I almost got my Knight of the Blazing Sun to T2 on Valkmar.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 2:11PM Nadril said

TF2 and Burnout Paradise for me (Just "obtained" Burnout the other day).

I also took up WAR on the 10 day Call to Arms deal, just to see what has changed since launch. Waiting for my friend to get back though so won't really play it much this weekend at all.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 2:46PM (Unverified) said

Being an indy lover myself, I plan on spending some time with recently-bought The Path (I have yet to find a true meaning).

Also, I continue to roam the galaxy (not really, I usually stay hidden in stations) with my anti-pirate character in EVE Online. We're currently war decced, so my PVP gauge is at decent levels; no pirate way for me, yet.

Will probably spend a couple of hours playing Counter-Strike 1.6 competitively with my LAN team and, hopefully, TF2.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 2:59PM (Unverified) said

Looks like it will be a weekend of WAR with my boyfriend for me. Khaines are almost to 20, ready to hurry and get those mounts!! Soooo yeah, pretty much it. I've never played EVE online, but I heard it was pretty good. Anywho... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH

Posted: May 24th 2009 1:04AM (Unverified) said

Kicking ass and chewing bubblegum, and Im all outta gum.

Street Fighter 4 and some Runes of Magic

all to the sweet sounds of The Goldberg Variations in string trio.

>:) Thats right.