Posted: May 22nd 2009 3:42PM (Unverified) said

I chose GuildWars because of the cohesive storyline, and how it could actually make this interesting. Similarly, DDO would be a good choice. Maybe next time?

Posted: May 25th 2009 3:06AM (Unverified) said

LotR for me, because I haven't decided whether I want to buy it or not. This way I can game vicariously through Massively! /awesome.

Posted: May 22nd 2009 4:10PM m0r1arty said

Guild Wars fo sho'

Great linear storyline, brilliant graphics, plenty of humour + incredible PvP.

It's an amazing story already written.

Choose it guys ;)

Posted: May 22nd 2009 4:18PM Tom in VA said

Not entirely sure how this will work...

In Guild Wars (I voted for GW as well), beyond gender and class selection, and which campaign to play through, what more is there to choose from or vote on?

I mean, Guild Wars is a fairly straightforward progression/story line. Even so, though, it might be fun to read about the experience nonetheless.

Posted: May 22nd 2009 4:22PM (Unverified) said

The other options will open up once we get further along. For instance, if we were going to do GW, you'd vote on which chapter I'd do, which Heroes I'd take, and the goal could be something like reaching max level or getting a certain title or something along those lines. This is just an example, but the variables will change as I go. See, fun! ;)

Posted: May 22nd 2009 6:44PM (Unverified) said

I'd really love to see you do something in games I'm not as familiar with but am tenatively thinking about picking up (such as LOTRO). If Aion was out, I'd suggest it, but I think the beta is only on Chinese realms right now.

Posted: May 22nd 2009 7:16PM Thac0 said

GW as either a female ritualist or a female paragon playing either of the corresponding campaigns.

Posted: May 22nd 2009 7:53PM (Unverified) said

Go for GW its perfect for this type of thing, great comunity for it too.

great idea, good luck :P

Posted: May 22nd 2009 7:54PM elocke said

I chose LOTRO, because its awesome and I still don't consider Guild Wars an mmorpg. I never felt like anyone was in the world when I played it. Oh well, at least this will get it out of the way first for this interesting "web-game". I'll read the site and updates but I probably won't vote until another game is chosen as I really found GW to be boring and stale.

Also, Free Realms over EQ2? Really? Ok...I guess...

Posted: May 22nd 2009 8:11PM (Unverified) said

Heck yeah! Free Realms is an amazing game!
It's a breath of fresh air in the stale and rotting mmo genre.

Posted: May 22nd 2009 8:56PM elocke said

Sorry, no. It's not a horrible game. But...it has no storyline, depth, or challenge. It's a children's game which is fine, but not what I consider part of the mmorpg world. I would hardly say the genre is rotting either, with alot of games to choose from out there, and at least 5 top of the line good possibilities coming out in the next year or so.

Posted: May 22nd 2009 9:44PM (Unverified) said

Guild Wars definately counts as a COORPG (Cooperative Online Roleplaying Game), and since that's a kind of online roleplaying game, they fall into the same catagories. And anyway, if you go into a town/outpost/mission area, you can meet up with people. That's really the only time I want to see other players in MMOs, since I can feel like me and my party are the only people who can save Tyria, instead of being 10th in line to kill a boss.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 1:59AM arnavdesai said

Guild Wars , I would recommend a female Mesmer or a Female Ritualist starting in Nightfall since its a decent balance between pace of progression and quickly getting to max level. Its also a decent story line and you get to fight both the end bosses of Factions and Prophecies. Also, take your character over to EotN area for some really stunning areas and some fun Scorpion Tank usage.
i recommend those classes as they are harder to master than most other classes and also are different than other generic classes. The gender because the outfits are just hot :-)

Posted: May 23rd 2009 7:38AM (Unverified) said

Seems like a really good idea, I'll be looking forward to see how it develops.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 4:09PM NeoDodge said

Though I have little hope, I still voted for City of Heroes. I believe it's one of those games that has the biggest potential for an interesting adventure, departing from the fantasy cliché, and it offers the largest diversity of both origins and objectives to be chosen, too.

Posted: May 23rd 2009 11:24PM (Unverified) said

I bet WoW fans are going to swarm in later and pwn FR. Like we need to know MORE about WoW. Everything there is to know, is known. 30 times over. Free Realms should win, solely because it's a new game that could use the lime light, as well as a more indepth 'review'.

Posted: May 24th 2009 8:34AM Wispur said

I hope WoW doesn't win, I love the game, but it shouldn't win.
WoWinsider is doing this exact same thing over there. We don't need two of the exact same thing for the exact same game.
I gladly voted for Free Realms because it's a fun game and some of the "Hardcore" gamers out there would do well to try it. It may not become their new main game, but it's certainly something fun to do on a day off. =)

WRUP: Lucky Korea