Posted: May 18th 2009 1:10PM karnisov said

hrmm. wonder if the vaguely phallic shape of the saturn V will get it exiled to ursula. XD

Posted: May 18th 2009 2:21PM (Unverified) said

Posted: May 18th 2009 7:41PM mysecretid said

If they get the moon landing happening, I might actually be moved to try the Second Life "game".

Without sarcasm, I say: it's really nice to see something major coming out of SL which doesn't, in some way, revolve around the digital sex trade.

I mean, why would I pay $15/month for fake online sex with men pretending to be women in SL, when I can have actual sex with a genuine woman in real life, all for free? :-)

Posted: May 18th 2009 9:14PM (Unverified) said

First of all unless you decide to go premium SL is free, if you do decide to go premium SL only costs 10 per month. And there is much more to do then Sex in SL, I usually spend my time Neo Realms fishing, and exploring.

Posted: May 18th 2009 10:22PM (Unverified) said

Unbelievable.

Compared to these guys' ideas on virtuality, WoW feels as little as Pong... just a child's game.

Posted: May 18th 2009 11:28PM Joystiq Login Bugs SUCK said

Gratz Tateru on this article, I hope there are many like it to follow, highlights that show the wonderful things in SL. I still remember being a sperm inside a HUGE testicle. That was amazing. I wonder if that simulation is still there.

Posted: May 20th 2009 1:55AM (Unverified) said

HEY! That's SL for you. (A child game or a Virtual Sex simulation!!!)???
Well I prefer my SL that's studing new technologies, working for my company in a 3D enviroment, meeting interesting ppl around the globe, making friends, colaborate, creating content any kind from gestures too whole SIM building projects and enjoying reading and viewing creations of other "healthy" thinking residents.
Your SL? keep it for youself.
After all SL is just like RL you getting just that you deserve ;)

Posted: May 20th 2009 2:35AM (Unverified) said

NASA should have a program where they take your avatar in space. How many bytes would it take? Not many - it might be a neat way to drum up interest in the cyber media space.

"Look at me, I'm Kanomi, I'm a-twitterin' from the space station!"