Posted: May 7th 2009 3:17PM (Unverified) said

dear lord this game exists!? MUST...SIGN.....UP!

Posted: May 7th 2009 3:57PM (Unverified) said

wow the signup page is full of errors... You cant see the font because its white font on a white text box. At the bottom of the page, you cant check multiple MMOs you have played, it only allows you to choose one..

Hope to god that their game is not unprofessional like their beta sign up page is...

Posted: May 7th 2009 4:32PM Nadril said

Yeah which ever web designer did that should be shot :P

Posted: May 7th 2009 3:58PM (Unverified) said

I feel like I signed up for this beta like 6 years ago or something.

Posted: May 8th 2009 12:01PM (Unverified) said

Submitted the damn thing about 100 times but no luck getting it to accept. I've been following this game for over 3 years and i know many that are reaching the 5-6 years watching point. to be cut out of beta because of something so dumb is really outrageous.

Posted: May 7th 2009 5:01PM (Unverified) said

Anyone else having trouble submitting? I've tried it on FF, Chrome and IE and still can't submit.

Posted: May 7th 2009 5:32PM jpkustra said

I can't finish the friggin signup! it keeps saying my email addresses don't match each other. I agree with the other posters... I hope the signup doesn't reflect the game.

Posted: May 7th 2009 6:15PM jpkustra said

Ok... I found an easier way to register.

1) Go to Huxley's parent site www.ijji.com and you can sign up for that site
2) Link to huxley and finish the remaining information.
3) Done

Posted: May 7th 2009 6:58PM (Unverified) said

Nice I sent a tip in and they dont give credit to the source :)

GJ Massively

Posted: May 7th 2009 7:08PM (Unverified) said

@ Jim,

I always credit people for a tip if they've sent it in before I write up a piece and it was something we weren't aware of otherwise, but in this case I never received a tip from you. I checked with the rest of the team here, ditto.

My source was the actual press release sent to us from the PR firm promoting Huxley, which I received around noon today.

Posted: Jul 11th 2009 3:13AM (Unverified) said

Just thought I'd get this cleared up. If any of you are in America/Europe, that's why you can't sign up. The beta there is full, I thought they'd update the site, but no such luck, I see?

I wanted to get in, but my computer can't run it for crud, D: