Posted: May 4th 2009 11:45AM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
This already exists.. its called WoW.

Posted: May 4th 2009 12:21PM organiclockwork said

lolwut.

In related news, Spy class update next or I will cry. I've been waiting for SO LONG.

Posted: May 4th 2009 1:50PM (Unverified) said

@ OrganiClockwork -- Sniper's next. :*( I assume they will do achievements for every class eventually, although replenishing cloak with ammo/gun/metal pickups really changed things for the Spy I think.

Posted: May 4th 2009 1:50PM Graill440 said

I detest steam with a passion bordering on pure hate, it's why i never tried TF2. That said (Big grin) how does TF2 compare to the other new beta Battlefield heroes?

Posted: May 4th 2009 4:08PM (Unverified) said

If you love Team Fortress but wish it really were an MMO -- try checking out Global Agenda (http://www.globalagendagame.com).

Posted: May 4th 2009 6:05PM Scarecrowe said

I just purchased TF2 a couple of weeks ago. And uninstalled it 2 days later. I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in a FPS sequel. Despite loving the original, it just seems like they removed everything that was fun and made the classes look like a kid's crappy cartoon.

Posted: May 4th 2009 7:08PM (Unverified) said

Well, It's just showing how games have changed. Sure, TFC was a good game, but think about how the constant concjumping and other movement techniques made it fairly impossible for new and lower-skilled players to get into the game.

TF has changed in the same way MMOs have - It's been made more casual-friendly, which is a good thing, since it increases the number of players.

If you're looking for a more advanced FPS, try Quake Live, it's Quake 3 remade, it's really good.

Posted: May 4th 2009 7:58PM (Unverified) said

TF2 is one of the best games I've ever seen. While I have succumbed to the LOTRO MMO lure, TF2 is the only other game I consistently play because they, contrary to a previous poster's opinion, took the best parts of the original game and made it even better.

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM