Posted: Apr 30th 2009 5:40PM Zantom said

I have enjoyed Freerealms and very surprised what a great game it is. It really is the perfect side MMO, even as a paying member. It looks like this maybe SOE's big home run they have been trying to hit since EQ. Hats off to the dev team. I look forward to upcoming features.

Posted: May 1st 2009 6:38PM Muskie said

I don't know why, seriously. but FR as totally reinvigorated the way i think about MMOs. the multiple class system, the sheer amount of minigames, and the seemingly tightly knot community is fantastic.

I just hope they fix the overzealous chat filter that won't let me say the name of my own dog (Tucker) Even though I chose it from their own limited list of names :P

Posted: Apr 30th 2009 8:15PM MrGutts said

I am still waiting on my free hat. hint hint Sony!!

Posted: May 1st 2009 7:07AM (Unverified) said

Forget the hat. It would be nice if chat and the friends list was working.

Posted: Apr 30th 2009 8:39PM Pingles said

I'm surprised that they say the content is 60/40 Free/Pay. I am currently playing the free content only and am very impressed by how few of the Pay-only quests I see.

Even after Beta-testing I am still discovering new content now that it's live. Fun stuff.

My only complaint is the inclusion of Chess. Man, I hate Chess.

Posted: May 1st 2009 9:04AM Halldorr said

LOVING it. I play, my girlfriend plays, and my son plays. I also introduced it to a couple of co-workers who, like myself, were hardcore WoW raiders and they are living it as well.

Posted: May 1st 2009 9:15AM (Unverified) said

I realised what's so fun about Free Realms - it's all just about "play."

It's like when you're a kid an in the morning you're a firetruck, lunchtime rolls around and you decide to be a ninja astronaut and by afternoon you're a pirate. It's that sense of play that makes it so charming and cute.

I have to admit I'm pretty hooked.

Posted: May 1st 2009 6:43PM Muskie said

Yeah, to reiterate: A fantastic gamr at launch, but marred by some near showstopping bugs tht are being worked on as we speak. early days, peeps. :P