Posted: Apr 27th 2009 6:35PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
I hope the player "DevilDogUSMC" is really a Marine. It would be disrespectful to call one's self that if they have not earned the Title.

Posted: Apr 27th 2009 7:08PM Poddo24 said

Is this even a nesesary comment? I find it disrespectful to even accuse him of NOT being a Marine. What gives you the right to baselessly question other people?

Posted: Apr 27th 2009 7:34PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
It seems that you're illiterate. I said "I hope he is really a Marine", not "I doubt he is really a Marine". If you would open your eyes, you'd see the massive droves of marines (that's lower-case, because they just lie about serving) on the internet. Ask anyone on Leatherneck.com; wanna-be Marines are plentiful online.

Posted: Apr 27th 2009 11:14PM karnisov said

well i'm sure the warp to within zero, jump, cloak, repeat was an absolute yawn fest. i'm not sure its newsworthy either.

Posted: Apr 30th 2009 9:21PM (Unverified) said

ethereal.wolf That may be an accurate description of exploring low-sec but in 0.0 you need to deal with 'dictors and bubble camps.
It's not as simple as all that and Kudos to DevilDog for making the trip.
Only about another 9500 jumps to see the rest of K-space.

Posted: May 1st 2009 1:47PM (Unverified) said

I think Devildog set the bar and meta-game for exploring the universe of it. It's good to see that someone finally started getting the ball rolling on this.

(side note: our family usually creates a called called "Devilpup" as tribute to my brother who is in the USMC. Having the name does not need to be explained, but keeping the name respected is all that is asked and required.)

Posted: Jun 29th 2009 9:07PM (Unverified) said

No, he isnt in the marines...they wouldnt let him in.

Last I heard of him he was trying to join the Navy.

Be that as it may, whether he circumnavigated the universe or not he's a backstabber of epic proportions, and does not deserve any praises sung..

I guarentee he made it over the corpes of his corp m8's

(used to be in his alliance before his salesman tactics drove us away)