Posted: Apr 24th 2009 5:26PM (Unverified) said

That's some interesting information, and it's good to hear some more about the game.

Posted: Apr 24th 2009 6:14PM Nottom said

I definitely like the look of the game, but the realtime combat isn't that appealing to me, and I'm troubled by the company's financial difficulties.

Posted: Apr 24th 2009 7:00PM Anticrawl said

We had this when I was a kid growing up in Memphis. Cept we called him Martin Luther King Jr.

Posted: Apr 25th 2009 6:19PM (Unverified) said

I like the way he was honest with his answers. And I want to support that kind of attitude. I will definitely will be trying this game out when it comes out. =)

Posted: Apr 25th 2009 12:57PM (Unverified) said

This is disappointing in the same way jumpgate is disappointing. The problem with almost every space sim/mmo in existence is they never let you fly capital ships, and frankly they're one of the most popular things to tool around in on EVE for a reason. People that like spaceships like MASSIVE spaceships too, not just fighters. Sigh.

Posted: Apr 25th 2009 2:48PM (Unverified) said

Do you play the same EVE I have for the last 4 years? Because all of the vets I know (myself included) think the game was ruined by capital ships. Huge grind required to fly them, huge expense, and very limited ways to use them (can't even fly them in Empire space). Don't even get me started on Titans and other super caps. So no, we don't need another Capships Online, thank you very much.

Posted: Apr 25th 2009 6:34PM (Unverified) said

How do you know they won't allow you to fly captial ships? I have seen a video with what looks to be 5 people in one ship - 1 flying and 4 manning the gunnary towers. Also it has been confirmed that multiple players can fly in the same ship ;)

Although I do agree with the EvE comment, as a long time eve pilot capital ships have damaged the game - we'll see if Reakktor can balance them in a better way.