Posted: Apr 20th 2009 5:03PM Justpotatoes said

I love WAR, and the features they added with this patch (like RvR quartermasters) are great. The most serious bug though, imho, is with character save files. For some of us, they aren't being updated when we log out, crash, or when we zone into new areas, resulting in "rollbacks" where we lose hours worth of xp, renown, gold and loot. Although there are plenty of annoying bugs since the patch, this is the only one that is really game breaking. I'm trying to be patient while they fix it, and they've said in the forums that they're aware it's happening. :(

Posted: Apr 20th 2009 6:17PM Interitus said

Wow, I didn't know about any of this. The only problem I've been having is sometimes when I log back on I'll be in a different location. But none of my equipment is missing or anything, I'll just be in a different town

Posted: Apr 20th 2009 8:02PM Xii said

It gets worse... apparently there is a bug where you can actually play someone elses character, even on the opposite side. There's a thread at Warhammer Alliance detailing one player's experience: http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280489 You can see the Black Orc (destruction) head on the Shadow Warrior's (order) body.

The improvements with 1.2.1 are nice, but the amount of lag and game killing bugs really ruined it, with T4 zone takes being almost impossible because of unkillable fort lords and untakeable battlefield objectives.

Posted: Apr 20th 2009 9:45PM (Unverified) said

Dokthraka uses hax!

Posted: Apr 21st 2009 10:35AM (Unverified) said

I'm just so utterly not surprised.

Its amazing how little effort goes into their patching and testing. I never played DAoC, but did they run that with the "throw it at the wall and see what sticks" method like they do with WAR?

It doesn't affect me, b/c I'm unsubbed as of this weekend. But, any chance of getting me as a return subscriber dwindles with every patch and, what I feel, is a disingenuous or rushed effort.

Posted: Apr 21st 2009 12:14PM Chriskovo said

Cant belive they are praising the token system in this article. You would have to play 24/7 for a month just to pickup one piece of gear in Tier 3 that you used to be able to buy for 20 silver for, now you need 130 game tokens. Tokens that barley drop anywhere!!!! This entire patch was flawed and its like they dont even realize it talk about having blinders on at mythic...

Posted: Apr 21st 2009 12:28PM (Unverified) said

Chriskovo - as far a i know t3 set pieces are 10g. Not sure what you are smoking mate. Was cheaper if you guild had higher rank and reduced price on renown gear.

Posted: Apr 21st 2009 12:55PM Chriskovo said

T3 Set pieces you buy from the renown gear merchants in the keeps can only be bought with tokens now. Im talking about the Devistator pieces the gloves and shoulders.

Posted: Apr 21st 2009 1:04PM (Unverified) said

Yes, you said 20s which is reason why i commented. For 16g got gloves and shoulders of npc before 1.2.1 so that isn't 20silver per piece. Rest got from BO and Keep bosses.

Posted: Apr 21st 2009 1:29PM Chriskovo said

I might have gotten the price wrong but the point is the same. You could get 2 set pieces fast and relativitly cheap but now it cost so many tokens that by time youu get enough you will be in T4. The whole point of the token system was to allow people who lose out on keep rolls a chance to get the loot but that is not what they did they have implemented a wow grind into it that suits no one. It in fact PUNISHES the people it was surposed to help, the pieces everone could get easily has been snatched out of everyones hands.