Posted: Apr 11th 2009 11:19AM Wgraves said

50+ kills in amarr highsec. No single fantastic kill, but boatloads of fun.

something is wrong with battleclinic... but I am in a corp in minmatar militia

Either that or onlining the last part of our medium POS in a WH!

Posted: Apr 11th 2009 11:37AM (Unverified) said

My first 150M ISK scam. : )

Posted: Apr 11th 2009 11:52AM (Unverified) said

I must add I'm not a scammer, but EVE offers such opportunities sometimes it's too hard to resist.

Posted: Apr 11th 2009 1:09PM SeanG said

I'd have to say a hotdrop a few months ago. Some of my favorite moments in EvE, and a main reason I am in the CVA, (besides serving the Empire of course) is denying the griefers and pirates their fun. In this case 5 hostile dreads with a carrier were seiging a random corp's POS. Cyno get's in place, lights, me and 29 other dreads fall on their head. One managed to loggoffski but that rest died and that particular hostile alliance does not seige within jump range of CVA anymore. Afterwards local was filled with cheers for us and what we did. NBSI may be simple, but nothing is more satisfying and frankly more active then NRDS and hunting pirates in null-sec.

Posted: Apr 12th 2009 5:17AM SgtBaker said

Most of my best moments in EVE come from shooting CVA-slavers and the rest of the Proviblob. :-)

Posted: Apr 11th 2009 7:18PM Johny B said

I couldn't say which was my fav. moment in EvE ... every day is full of something new, i've been into the game for the past year ... and each day was better and better in some odd way, one day it's a skill finishing, the other the ability to fly a tech 2 cruiser, the next day weapon specialisation ... but putting those skills to use ... it's just more exciting. For me it's the overall feeling the game gives you, if you know how to play it, and how to enjoy it still remembering it's still a game, you will get a proper kick out of it.

Posted: Apr 12th 2009 6:48AM (Unverified) said

My EVE moment of triumph was definitely back in my first year of EVE when I killed a pirate that had previously ransomed and killed me twice.

Posted: Apr 14th 2009 5:05AM Rodj Blake said

So many high-points over the last six years for me, but the two that stick out for me are the Imperial Apocalypse escort event of 2004 and then leading the Speakers of Truth convoy to Kor-Azor Prime in 2007.

Oh, and my first taste of PvP in 2003 when I fought off a couple of evil Mercenary Frigates pirates who tried to gank my shiny new Maller.

Posted: Apr 15th 2009 10:48AM (Unverified) said

The whole game is a rollercoaster ride! Some recent high-points with my new pirate alt:

While roaming trough low-sec me and my buddy find some barges on scan. I find them in a belt and ask in local where to find some good factions spawns in the area. They bought it :) We took position in between them while chatting, waited for the right moment and evaporated the mining op.

Yesterday night me and my buddy ganked a wartarget and we just logged on so we were all happy and hyped up about this first kill of the day when a second wartarget jumps in in a maller... Now, thats nice, another kill!! Only to find out it was a nice ganktrap and his buddies were on the other side of the gate. We got punished quiet hard..

I have never played a game with such an immersion potential as EVE Online. Once it gets you, you cannot let go anymore :)