Posted: Apr 7th 2009 12:17PM BaduhJooJoo said

What do I want at fanfaire? I don't want anything at fanfaire. i want Free Realms to be out now!!

*singing* I want it noooowww... I want the whole wooorrrlldd... I want to lock it all up in my pocket, its my bar of chocolate! Give it to me!

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 12:35PM (Unverified) said

I would like to hear that they are going to actually "commit" to their games.

I would like to hear that they are actually going to put some effort into SWG. I would like to hear they are going to do something...anything interesting to Vanguard. I would like to hear that they are going to put some money into advertising their products.

PotBS didn't do so great at launch so they consolidated servers and walked away within a few months.

I want to hear they are going to stop using their older titles as experimentation grounds for Freerealms i.e. trading cards and cash shops in the EQ's and SWG.

The Matrix and Planetside......what is there to really say aside from nothing?

I just don't "get" SOE management philosophy with their games.

The SOE station pass "your ticket to a bunch of half hearted, deserted games"

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 1:01PM fzzzt said

I'd like Kunark EQ again, with a new engine. They can just delete everything else. :)

Honestly, I'd like them to merge EQ, EQ2 and Vanguard together, relaunch EQ, and not screw it up. Get rid of out-of-game purchasing/selling. Add innovative new mechanics, current graphics, with the same lore and feel of original EQ. Challenge, risk, fear, lore, immersion. Add good AI, more involved scripts (higher-level scripts, like NPC breeding, dynamic quests/resource gathering, etc.). You know, progress.

Somehow I doubt I'd make a good lead designer for SOE. :)

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 9:53PM Cendres said

That sounds so awesome. In fact so awesome it'll never happen :(
Oh to dream.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 2:12PM Temploiter said

SWG Classic Server

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 2:57PM (Unverified) said

This is what I was going to post, SWG rollback server.

Posted: Apr 8th 2009 2:11AM (Unverified) said

Seriously. Even after all that's happened, I'd come back to SWG in a heartbeat if they did that.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 2:18PM (Unverified) said

Boobies

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 3:10PM (Unverified) said

I would like to see Everquest 2 advertised at all. WoW gets ozzy osbourne, and I'm left trying to recruit everyone on myspace to play eq2. You would not believe the number of times I get "Everquest2? What is that?" I don't want to bash WoW, I believe games are meant to be, and should be fun, and that everyone should play what they enjoy, but everyone I have ever spoke to that has played both games, has said that eq2 is the better game. So why don't WE have 3 million subscribers? It's not that WoW is sooo much easier, and that all the 12 year olds are playing it, trust me eq has its fair share of kids, it's because Sony has never advertised this game, and now with it being largely available by download only, I think that it is imperative to the game's health, that it be advertised to the general public via television, or other means. Plus it would be cool to see Norrath on television, and say "Hey that's my game!" I want Sony to take action now! Hell they have a day named after them in California, surely they can afford it???? SONY ADVERTISE EVERQUEST2!!!! Stop leaving it up to us to recruit new players damn it. It's not our job, it's yours! And I'm sick of this. I've recruited my cousins, my sister, my brother, my inlaws. Now it's your turn! Do your job and keep our game alive please!

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 4:30PM Pigeonko said

I've said time and time again on the forums to advertise the freakin' game. Seriously. Heck even something like the ATHF thing would do!

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 6:37PM (Unverified) said

I think you're all missing the point of this post. It's what you want at FanFaire, not from SOE in general. Something tells me FanFaire won't result in any of the above suggestions, wishes, needs, etc.