Posted: Apr 7th 2009 10:07AM Softserve said

Concept sounds cool, hope it turns out well.

Put some Chicago locations in there please!

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 10:08AM (Unverified) said

Why do companies bother announcing games and doing interviews if they are just going to sit there and say "I can't talk about that."? Why agree to the interview when there is so little you can talk about? Why not just release all the information you are allowed to talk about instead of doing boring interviews with no content?

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 10:21AM organiclockwork said

Agreed, Adam.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 10:31AM Tom in VA said

To sum up...

--There will be guilds (cabals)
--There will be PvP (in some form)
--There will be crafting (kinda sorta)
--The target audience is ... MMO players
--There will be both solo and group-only content

I am not seeing anything (here, at least) that I haven't seen in other MMOs -- except for the Seoul, New York, and London part, that is.

Still, I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 3:40PM Snow Leopard said

This looks interesting but I don’t feel as if this kind of setting is for me. Dark Fantasy has always kind of creeped me out. I think I’ll stay in the pretty vistas of Azeroth a little longer.

A little disappointed to see Shanghai cut from launch. There was a lot of concept art earlier for it and I was hoping they’d include it in game. Love that friggin’ city.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 6:37PM (Unverified) said

I hope they make their money just from expansions.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 7:37PM (Unverified) said

Lots of equivocation, half answers, and otherwise meaningless responses. I agree with Adam and OrganiClockwork; announce your game but don't try and pad your MMO gamer mindshare with this drivel. Also, instead of asking these types of questions if it is obvious the interviewee is reluctant or unable to answer them, why not take it in a different direction? Questions like: What motivates you? What are the media sources that influence you and the team? Describe in five words the feeling you get playing the game right now.

Posted: Apr 8th 2009 11:55AM Cendres said

If a Fable 2 player can feel at home in this game then that's a really good sign to me. Hope it stays really true at launch.

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014