Posted: Apr 7th 2009 6:21PM Ironraptor said

No new feats ,No Real crafting.
Still missing a base class and two core races.
Their development cycle still slow as hell.
Then thier vast secret project witch they been hinting about for about a year is not even in Mod 9.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 6:27PM (Unverified) said

Taken directly from the patch notes:

"The level cap has been increased to 20! Experience is now capped at 1,900,000 points! Discover more abilities, feats, enhancements for your character! "

And then if you scroll down, you'll find a list of new feats/abilities. Unless there's something I'm missing, that seems like new stuff to me! :D

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 6:35PM Ironraptor said

Those feats and ablities that are listed (not the enhancements) are buit into those classes once you get to that lv of that particular class.

There are no new standalone feats if you are not one of the classes listed.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 6:43PM Valentina said

Its the preview notes.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 9:33PM (Unverified) said

Very exciting!

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 11:26PM (Unverified) said

Very excited by the announcements. Those release notes are a loooooonnnng read! Lots of nerfs, but overall I expect this to mark a milestone in the game with all sorts of balancing. In addition to the "good stuff". Can't wait to preview this on Lammania.

Posted: Apr 8th 2009 6:13AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
How many are playing this game?

50K at the most.

One ciy and 3000 square miles of dungeons underneath. LOL.

I don't get it: these guys simply had 2 of the BEST Fantasy Lores in history (AD&D and LotR) and still manged to kill both games to become million sellers.

One by having an instanced dungeon crawler and one by making a single focused PVE level game without factions.

I mean even the BOARD games have the bad guys to play with.

Posted: Apr 8th 2009 6:41AM Sangor said

Why don't you go troll the official wow forums you ignorant fuckwit.

Posted: Apr 11th 2009 5:29AM (Unverified) said

Yes, absolutely impressive new Module : ). Jerry has many previews with screens and videos on ddocast.com , so I'd suggest you see it if you don't have access to Lamannia test server (like us, poor DDO EU folks ;P).

I think this Module may really be a milestone for the game's growth. Especially for new players, and those who may return after long break.

However, I'm very curious about what "an aggressive push to grow the game in 2009" means. I can tell you for sure, that with common knowledge that Atari holds the publishing / advertising rights for the game, no one really believes DDO will be substantially advertised. At least no one at DDO EU. Atari seems to have orphaned DDO, which doesn't surprise, as they are publishers for Cryptic Studios now too...

I'm really looking forward to hearing from Fernando again. What he meant? What have they in store for D&D Online? And what is this once famous, now infamous "super secret" which won't be revealed with Mod 9? What are they working on so hard and in such complete secrecy?

I guess no point in making up more hypothesis. We must wait for official announcements.