Posted: Mar 30th 2009 1:08PM (Unverified) said

They need to take 1/2 those 60 people, give them paintbrush, and put in some faces that don't look like constipated babies.

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 1:30PM (Unverified) said

Digging up items! Do we get a Dowsing Rod then?

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 1:47PM urgan said

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I gave this free to play MMO a try. I bought a mount just to support them. It is not my main MMO, but it is definitely one I will keep playing (since, why not, its free and good).

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 9:22PM heartlessgamer said

RoM PvE = good, because it is easily done for free.
RoM PvP = destroyed by the fact it will cost easily $400 to compete.

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 10:47PM Cendres said

Yeah I wouldn't recommend this game for the PvP people, but it's great for PvE for sure.

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 2:19PM hami83 said

This game keeps getting better and betters, which is surprising because it's free...

I wonder how much money they're making? I'm sure they must be pulling in some money with mount purchases...

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 2:30PM Mr A said

This all sounds good to me.

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 3:45PM (Unverified) said

"Finally they're adding in new soundscapes, which will bring in everything from background music and ambient noise to mob cries/howls and NPC dialogue."

The sounds are really needed. Game felt incomplete and put forth a lack of immersion with current lack of sounds.

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 4:36PM bylthe said

I started playing this game about a week ago after hearing about it on massively.com. After playing it for a few hours, I was surprised by how much i enjoyed it. Its the best free to play game out there. Heck it beats some pay to play titles. I did buy a mount from the online store. I am considering cancelling my warhammer online account for this game. Looks like this game is going to get better after reading your article today. If you have not tried it out, I suggest it, its alot of fun.

Posted: Apr 7th 2009 7:50AM (Unverified) said

Surprisingly well done and fun game. I'd gotten a little stale on Warcraft and this game is a refreshing change of pace.