Posted: Mar 23rd 2009 8:54AM MrGutts said

I want to see more goodies from DCO.

and I hope Bioware is going to announce when ToR is coming out. (wishful thinking)

Posted: Mar 23rd 2009 9:56AM (Unverified) said

First off, lets be clear that TSW was announced by Funcom in 2006 (or was it 2005? I can't remember). All they're doing is restablishing their fanbase to get hype for another disappointing launch. Maybe a year or two after the game's release it'll be worth looking into, but Funcom's launch faith is completely shot after Age of Conan and Anarchy Online both had crappy launches.

Now, to what I'm looking forward to as far as GDC, hopefully Mythic will give gameplay footage of Land of the Dead which is set for June for Warhammer Online.

Besides Warhammer, I'm hoping to hear from CCP on updates and changes for EVE Online.

And finally, just like MrGutts, I'm hoping to hear from Bioware on The Old Republic and getting details on specific game functions (i.e. crafting and PvP).

Posted: Mar 23rd 2009 10:34AM Valdur said

I'm looking forward to hear more about TSW and may be news from CCP about World of Darkness and of course Bioware The Old Republic.I have lost faith in Mythic so whatever they had to say will not be of any interest for me.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2009 10:43AM (Unverified) said

Something on Turbine's plans for LOTRO's future, (hopefully a Rohan expansion)

Posted: Mar 23rd 2009 11:20AM Kaio said

I hope to see new info on Square Enix's "Rapture"

Posted: Mar 23rd 2009 11:29AM DaBruuzer said

I'd like to hear an Open Beta date for Jumpgate, more news on Funcom's Secret World and maybe even a beta date for STO.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2009 12:43PM Cendres said

More info on the Secret World will be nice especially if they stress on PvE and exploration instead of PvP which Funcom can't do well anyway....

Project Rapture needs to be blown open, I hope Square let's us know what it really is so some of us can either quit wondering or get more excited. :0)

Anything on World of Darkness would rock too.

Surprises!! Maybe something really different from anything will be revealed.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2009 4:15PM (Unverified) said

Two words, Global Agenda.

The Daily Grind: I'll miss you, Vanguard

Posted on Jul 31st 2014 8:00AM

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM