Posted: Mar 19th 2009 8:25PM Benicio said

I agree it has really shaken the tree. The older players in my corp have found a new sense of enthusiasm for the game.

Posted: Mar 20th 2009 7:18AM (Unverified) said

I am the only member of my corp, as of yet, to have survived an encounter with the sleepers, And who has brought back salvage to prove it. There was much rejoicing. This new system of exploration has dramatically altered the way I perceive this game. It no longer feels as though I wasting my time on a pointless endeavor...I feel as though I'm doing something more sophisticated than merely playing a video game. The complexity of the game and the level of attention needed to survive...the level of ingenuity and ballsy attitude needed survive, have made this a worthwhile expense of my time. After almost three years of sinking into the depths of my recliner, nearly dissolving into its downy soft abyss...I have finally sat up, gotten to the edge of my seat...and pushed my nose right up to my screen. Because if you miss something in the cold recesses of wormhole space...Your fucked.

Posted: Mar 20th 2009 8:16AM Duffy said

I agree, it's made things a lot more interesting, especially for smaller corps that can't normally get out into 0.0 space. Wormholes provide an excellent way to reach valuable resources and relatively empty space, with the chance of being trapped of course.

Posted: Mar 20th 2009 3:13PM Dirame said

I have found more wormholes than I have fingers and toes, wormhole after wormhole, a ship lost, drones lost, escaping wormhole camping, scanning down 5 sites in 5 minutes just to escape being found...i've done it all and I can't wait to do it again.

Posted: Mar 20th 2009 5:24PM (Unverified) said

Hell, yeah.

I'd just been checking into Eve to do the odd bit of NPC farming, and helping out my corp a bit, but had no real sense of what to do - I felt it was a bit too soon to ditch the corp and find a new one, couldn't be bothered retraining to do anything else, and was a bit bored of the occasional scuffles I was getting into...

But now I can't stop playing. It's like I've just got a new game. Really pleased, tbh.

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014