Posted: Mar 7th 2009 9:01AM JohnD212 said

I actually just fired up Lord of the Rings Online after a healthy break. I find that game very springy cause the graphics are beautiful...lots of flowers and wind blowing. Just a nice place to be on warmer days.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 9:09AM venekor said

Nah it's TF2 for me this Spring :\ Been waiting since 2005 for an mmorpg worth playing and still nothing.

Thanx SOE for ruining the only good ones SWG and PS.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 12:53PM Firebreak said

I loved Planetside so much, I can't believe they have not made another one yet. They don't have to do Planetside 2 but a spiritual successor to it.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 9:12AM Wgraves said

I just put the finishing touches on a network upgrade for my house... 4 bars in the yard... now i can play eve and get some sun at the same time!

hopefully i can find a nice summery wormhole system somewhere and do it up right.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 9:27AM (Unverified) said

LOTRO is my spring choice, but I'm also hoping to try out Champions Online and maybe reactivate Warhammer for some PvP action.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 9:43AM (Unverified) said

As you say, I will stick with what works....LOTRO. John is right, it's a beautiful spring-like game in the green areas. Moria is another story! Anyway, If I need a break its TF2 and Left4Dead. That is about it for me until Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Diablo II come to life.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 10:49AM (Unverified) said

Spring is when the MMO's go away and the enduro and trials bikes roll out for competition.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 10:53AM Lateris said

Spring is when I wake up with my cubs and log into LOTRO while my cubs play the PS3.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 12:46PM (Unverified) said

I don't have a spring MMO(or any other games for that matter), sadly. Everything I'm interested in seems to be delayed, months away, or has no release date.

I have been playing around with Runes of Magic lately, but I already feel myself losing interest.

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 2:13PM (Unverified) said

I pulled out the Warhammer Online box I got for Christmas and got back into it for the first time since Open Beta. I'm having a fine old time.

I'm also looking forward to Jumpgate Evolution, just 'cause I'm eager to see something that isn't Yet Another Fantasy MMO that also isn't EVE (I don't want to diss EVE too badly, it's a great game in a lot of ways, but the last time I subscribed for three months, I quit after realizing that I was playing a Massively-Multiplayer Online Spreadsheet).

Posted: Mar 7th 2009 6:00PM (Unverified) said

My MMO of choice this spring is the same as last springs.. LoTRO. :)

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014