Posted: Mar 4th 2009 9:37AM (Unverified) said

*runs into the room and slaps Glen and runs out again and yells* "Greetings from Wayne!"

Cheers,
Johannes 'Waldgeist' Rebhan
German Community Manager Funcom

Posted: Mar 4th 2009 2:39PM (Unverified) said

Dude: "Any advice for any aspiring MMO Community Manager?"

Famine: "Don't do it!" :p

Dear god Glen...never heard you talking for so long...cool :p

Tahitoa "The First Warrior" Sunae
AoC EU - Head Moderator

Posted: Mar 4th 2009 4:20PM Thac0 said

AoC is a great game, I have just resubscribed after playing for the first three months after launch. I find that its a solid well performing game that is immersive and fun. i cant wait to see the next patch and hear information on the expansion. Thanks to Funcom for making a great game.

Posted: Mar 4th 2009 4:34PM (Unverified) said

/agree, I played for 2 months then unsubscribed because I found the content in the mid-levels and the end game to be lacking, and glitched. Recently resubbed to play in the off-hours of Warhammer and I'm having a blast! Framerate has doubled on max settings and not a crash in site yet. Other people just need to swallow there experiences with the game at launch. It's under new direction and Craig is doing a great job with the game. Can't wait to see what future patches bring to the table.

Posted: Mar 4th 2009 8:28PM (Unverified) said

Hi guys,

I just recently stumbled upon this site (God knows how, think it was after a few beers the other night) and I just wanted to firstly say that you have a great atmosphere going here, I've spent my MMO allotment of time (5 hours) this evening browsing and sifting through this site instead of smashing Badgers in *insert MMO of choice*.

Anyway, I was real interested in the new AoC info, I do hope that Funcom manage to get some free-trial promotions organized as I would like to have another go to see how things have developed since I left more than a year ago. It's nice to see developers listening to players (Itemization and what not) and is a good sign if nothing else that the MMO community is a strong one, and probably unique (in some regards) in that both the players and developers work together to make said games better.

Extremely enjoyable Podcast, thanks again.

Posted: Mar 4th 2009 11:00PM JLaCroix said