Posted: Feb 27th 2009 10:29AM (Unverified) said

My god, I want to cry. AGAIN, all this game can muster from me is "meh".

Doesn't look bad, for a Dark Horse comic, but it's just more story.

I guess their intention is to attract people into the game by forming a solid pre-launch storyline. Maybe in hopes that people feel attached to the game already. I guess that's a good marketing scheme, just isn't enough for me to get excited. I can chew through SW story content very fast. 3 pages, every two weeks won't hold my attention.

Posted: Feb 27th 2009 1:10PM Triskelion said

I don't want a webcomic, I want an actual comic - something I can read on the can, stick in a plastic sleeve, etc. I'm a collector; webcomics suck.

Posted: Feb 27th 2009 1:29PM Holgranth said

I wish the Warcraft comics were web comics. Well I would if they didn't SUCK, but thats another story.

You see if it was a comic book for sale those of us in rural areas or other countries are not going to get easy acess to the comic because there is very little appeal to the mass market. I mean besides prospective mmorpg players who really wants to read the comic book intro to a Star Wars mmo?

AND even then how many mmo players are actually going to want to buy the comic when they can just play the game to find out what happens.

Its much better to have it electronicaly delivered for free.

Posted: Feb 27th 2009 1:20PM postman said

3 pages? meh.

i hope Dark Horse does a better job keeping these coming out then they do the other 4 or so series they have a SW. i gave up on buying the issues a few months ago because of the inconsistent distribution. One week i could have bought all 4, then not see any of them for 2 months and they trickle in one at a time.

Posted: Feb 27th 2009 1:33PM Holgranth said

Because its so short I will go page by page:

Page one is ok.
Page two is total ready made master and apprentice been there 100000 times in every starwars novel/comic/first three movies. Overdone much.
Page three is mildy amusing. The one dude looks WAY too much like Darth Vader though.....