Posted: Feb 28th 2009 4:25AM (Unverified) said

Very doubtful. I would default to my evergrowing list of single player titles I've missed in the last few years before bending over for another round with that fiend.

Posted: Mar 1st 2009 4:44AM (Unverified) said

funny how many people still call it a pos and a horrible game :P
ign.com mmo game of the year and runner up for game of the year and u still think its a pos lol
i didnt start right away heard bad things and just started 2 months ago and i love it dont see anything that people complained about in the past :P

Posted: Mar 3rd 2009 7:10AM (Unverified) said

Yes I would!

But I'm already paying for it now so of course. I have played since i got my collectors edition and i love the game and the way every update improves it even more and adds extra content.
After growing bored with wow after 4 years, it's a breath of fresh air and a great step up in gameplay, graphics and sound. (yes I'm a gfx & sfx whore and I love it)

Posted: Mar 4th 2009 1:00PM (Unverified) said

No way. I paid full retail for *two* copies of this game - one for me and one for my wife - when it came out and the game was HORRIBLY incomplete. Never again...

Posted: Mar 4th 2009 4:38PM (Unverified) said

I have never before been lied to so much by a game company. And now they want me to come back?

Never again, Funcom

Posted: Mar 22nd 2009 9:08AM (Unverified) said

I quit AOC just before christmas 2008, and have just returned this week.

First off specs for this game, i run vista63, 4meg ram and a 8800 GT, and a duel core 3ghz intel thingy.

I have no performance issues at all, memory leak has gone and i can play all day and maybe have to relog once due to me flicking between other applications and it borks it up.

As for content all of the leveling holes have been fixed, raid instances work like there intended, there a still a few bugs around but nothing major at all and most importantly there is always something to do at level 80.

My advice is wait till 1.5 patch hits re-install and maybe start a fresh on Tortage. Been on the test server and DX10 is something quite staggering fora mmporg and yes my 8800GT runs it just fine, of course i have to turn down some distances but overall it is turning in to a great little MMPORG

JUST REMEMBER THIS IS NOT WOW NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE LIKE WOW THANK THE GODS FOR THAT.