Posted: Feb 25th 2009 2:34PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
"so cute and cool"

EQII - you can literally play a carebear..

Posted: Feb 25th 2009 3:46PM venekor said

• 1 heart
what horrible graphics EQ2 has, such a shame because the engine seems quite good but the art style is like a really bad early source mod.

Posted: Feb 25th 2009 6:38PM (Unverified) said

Why do you always feel the need to trash EQ2 on Massively? Believe me, moo, we know by now that you think it sucks. Go troll somewhere else.

Posted: Feb 25th 2009 7:52PM ultimateq said

The person who took that screenshot had their graphic settings low. EQ2 still has some of the best graphics of any MMO on the market.

Jarin is right, take your bashing some where else. While your at it, get your facts straight.

Posted: Feb 26th 2009 11:22PM (Unverified) said

Yup I had everything set low, sorry... I just find it easier to play that way, not because they make the game slow, or my system... basically because all I do is craft and I like to have a bazillion other things open also.

And I love my bear,

Also that baby bear is from the child's play charity drive :)!

Posted: Feb 26th 2009 3:40AM venekor said

• 1 heart
lol EQ2 has horrible graphics even when it is maxed out. The art style fucking sucks so much balls and the worlds lack any detail. It's like this is a fantasy game and theres some generic looking Bear there........ like put some fucking effort into it would you.

Posted: Feb 26th 2009 4:18AM Joystiq Login Bugs SUCK said

Moo,

You are welcome to play WoW with the others who love Leisure Suit Larry II quality game play, but you need to understand something... different people find games interesting for different reasons.

Although I no longer play I will state that EQ2 pisses over WoW in terms of community, in terms of focus, heck in terms of quality.

When you look at games like LoTRO (Which I now play) the graphics do leave EQ2 for dead, but on the other hand there are many things that EQ2 does better too.

I need you though to right now look inside yourself and ask yourself "Why are you dissing other people's choice of entertainment?" then ask yourself "Am I feeling a little e-penis envy?"

Di you have a small dick?

Posted: Feb 26th 2009 4:17PM ultimateq said

What games do you play Moo?

Posted: Feb 26th 2009 4:13AM Joystiq Login Bugs SUCK said

For those have never spotted it... "Qeynos" is "sonyeQ" spelt Backwards.

That said, It never rained in Gorowyn. When Freeport became (more) depressing and Qeynos became smelly (as in the smell of wet Rats and Frogs) Gorowyn was always stable and pretty.

And by gosh... Freeport is the pits.

Posted: Feb 26th 2009 4:16PM ultimateq said

WOW. I never noticed that! Qeynos-Sonyeq. Facinating!

WRUP: This is why we can't have nice things

Posted on Jul 26th 2014 10:00AM