Posted: Feb 21st 2009 1:19PM (Unverified) said

I'm playing Guild Wars, Guild Wars, and some more Guild Wars, with a few breaks in between to eat, play with my dog, and go on Guild Wars forums. I just got my Elementalist through two and a half campaigns, so I'm taking a break from that to do some Pvp, (I've got some crazy build ideas spinning arnound in my head) and buy stuff for my HOM. (Never hurts to be prepared, even if I won't use the stuff for another year at least.)

Posted: Feb 21st 2009 1:48PM (Unverified) said

I'll be playing Left4Dead, keep going in my current quest to finish Starcraft's campaings (I'm playing Zerg in original), and perhaps some EVE Online (skillswaps, maybe a mining op).

As a matter of fact, I just remembered Guild Wars has a trial going. /goes download

Posted: Feb 21st 2009 1:51PM (Unverified) said

I play EVE Online at least for a few minutes every day and usually for a few hours. Squeeze in some World of Warcraft 3-4 days a week and Fallout 3 on the non-WoW days.

Then of course there is whatever beta I'm in at the moment.

Posted: Feb 21st 2009 2:19PM Drexel said

I am playing WoW at the moment...was playing a bit of Eve but I found myself logging in more for skill swaps than actually playing. Then there's the whole business of the daily downtime being right in the middle of my peak gaming time...so I'm back in WoW, kind of against my will as I don't have a computer that can run Warhammer, Darkfall or LotRo very well but it somehow manages to run WoW pretty decent.

Just takes my theory of "higher system requirements, in a struggling economy, being the early demise of some games that don't quite deserve it" to a personal level.

Posted: Feb 21st 2009 2:45PM (Unverified) said

This weekend is going to be about Dawn of War II for me... not sure I'm going to be spending any time in an MMO at all.

Posted: Feb 21st 2009 3:35PM (Unverified) said

In EVE, I'm just finishing up my training for my first Mining Barge to get a trading system going. For Warhammer Online, I'm still trying to get atleast one character to 40 before the Bitter Rivals event where I'll start a Choppa (WAAAGH!). And, inbetween I've got Left 4 Dead for some zombie killing action.

Posted: Feb 21st 2009 4:32PM (Unverified) said

Going to grind reputation in World of Warcraft to get a rare blacksmithing recipe. Also going to grind xp in Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 until I get Elite rank (finally)

Futhermore going to set up to get my taxes done, and work, of course.

Posted: Feb 22nd 2009 8:30AM phobic99 said

I'm mostly going to be getting dominated in Street Fighter 4 on Xbox Live. I'm so rusty... :(

May throw in some LOTRO as well.

Posted: Feb 22nd 2009 12:54PM (Unverified) said

Warhammer and Fallout 3. Throw in some Sins of a Solar Empire for little RTS in the mix.

Perfect Ten: Terrible, terrible MMO names

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 3:00PM

The Stream Team: Anchors away in ArcheAge!

Posted on Sep 20th 2014 1:00PM