Posted: Feb 20th 2009 1:41PM Nadril said

A perfect time.

Really this is about on the same level as Ctrl+Alt+del, horrible.

Posted: Feb 20th 2009 1:52PM (Unverified) said

Jeez sometimes this audience is tough and ungrateful

I personally welcome a web comic to Massively, thanks to everyone for getting it sorted.

Can't wait for more!

Posted: Feb 20th 2009 2:37PM Killing Chronos said

Always love a webcomic... as long as it has some humor in it - which this does.

Especially like the fact that the content is from CoH/CoV since I've been a player for over 4 years now and feel that it never gets enough love on MMO sites. :)

Posted: Feb 20th 2009 2:38PM NekoDaimyo said

I have no idea what's going on in this comic. Regardless: Yay, Soup!

Posted: Feb 20th 2009 3:47PM (Unverified) said

Level pacts are wonderful when you have a husband with more free time than you. =) I bet my shield tank's level 21 by now...

Posted: Feb 20th 2009 4:51PM (Unverified) said

Having only played a Trial of CoX, and never teaming up, I didn't get this comment at first. I also couldn't tell if this was supposed to be one panel or more. After looking for a while, I see the joke.

MMO's need another comic. Woody at GU still does MMO comics, but he focuses on gaming in general as well.

Don't give up, the coloration and art style are good.

Posted: Feb 20th 2009 5:06PM Snorii said

Glad to see this addition to Massively. Looking forward to more!

Posted: Feb 20th 2009 5:37PM (Unverified) said

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm working hard to keep this feature enjoyable and community driven. I've already gotten some great submissions.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to posting another next week!

Posted: Feb 21st 2009 7:41AM (Unverified) said

I love reading gaming webcomics and a comic on my favourite MMO can only be made of win good work :)

Posted: Mar 10th 2009 5:10AM (Unverified) said

sombody wanna explain this one to me

Posted: May 3rd 2009 4:32PM (Unverified) said

In City of Heroes if you are a fast player and grind levels way faster than your friends that's OK. COH has an interesting system that lets you "side kick" a friend so they get a buff to allow them to play with you. So in effect since you will get experience just by grouping with them your friend could in effect go afk and just let you keep playing then pop on later and presto, they have leveled a few times over.

Why I Play: ArcheAge

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 12:00PM

Massively's MMO guide to Halloween 2014

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 11:00AM

The Daily Grind: Do you defend your favorite MMO?

Posted on Oct 30th 2014 8:00AM