Posted: Feb 19th 2009 3:38PM (Unverified) said

While I'm impatient to actually take this game out for a spin, I'm glad to see it's doing well in Korea, and I expect it'll have a fair amount of polish by the time it hits our shores.

Posted: Feb 19th 2009 3:51PM Valentina said

Liv has done a good job communicating with the North American community, so far. I'm glad to see Aion is getting a full re-write, and in the process will be growing and being polished for when it launches in Europe & the Americas. It's wildly successful over in Korea, so hopefully that success will be shown over here as well.

Posted: Feb 19th 2009 7:33PM (Unverified) said

Fall, huh? While I'm glad they're taking the time to polish their game, the fall and winter quarters typically see the year's biggest games, and with holiday shopping to be done and everyone already tightening their belts, can Aion survive?

Posted: Feb 20th 2009 12:10AM TheJackman said

• Half a heart
Still not care much about this game....

Posted: Mar 31st 2009 5:22AM (Unverified) said

I can understand the re-write of the game but shouldn't have they already gotten a head start on that ? I mean really, they should of had a team writing it in English text and form so we would understand the story at the same time as I they did in Korean. Kill two birds with one stone. Or maybe I'm really far off here and not sure what I'm talking about. All I have to say is I thought it was gonna be mid quarter for release but now they saying fall? I can tell you this I'm losing interest in the game and if it's not out by fall I don't think I'll even give it another look. Mortal starting to look tempting ... Stop pushing us around and give us a real answer on the release date! Stop changing it and leading us on. (lol sorry for my rant just tired of only seeing three little letters for their release date "TBD".)

Posted: Apr 3rd 2009 12:40PM (Unverified) said

Hello everyone.i come to here just want to know when the Aion will release in UK.i am Chinese,but i wanna play this game with u are.and i do not know how to get the client.if anyone know can u tell me? my E-mail is chendengning@hotmail.com.thank u very much.Looking forward........