Posted: Feb 17th 2009 11:29AM (Unverified) said

Scribbled on a border of the memo: "It will also cost a fortune to set up the servers for Beta and Live. Go figure!"

Posted: Feb 17th 2009 2:42PM (Unverified) said

Well, the open letter said exactly what we already knew. Nothing!!!

Well 2011 it is!!!

Posted: Feb 17th 2009 3:29PM Yoh said

"When its done", yeah, nice community leadership there guys. Give us practically nothing, and shut up tighter than a clam, sounds like a very Blizzard thing to do.

So why should I have interest in this game? Oh yeah, I don't. And this is coming from a fan of the first game.

I just can't help but feel fail on the horizon.

Posted: Feb 17th 2009 3:50PM (Unverified) said

Beyond what was said during the initial announcement in 2007, they haven't revealed anything new about GW2. I think this is what their fans find frustrating, moreso than any delay.

They have community managers... Why don't they use them? Regularly releasing bits of lore or concept art would probably do some good.

Posted: Feb 18th 2009 2:59AM (Unverified) said

I agree with you mate. It's like living but not breathing with the fans out there. This is the mmo that I'm hoping to play like in GW1. Right now I'm not playing GW because of lack in interaction among players. Yeah, you group with PUG's, friends, major towns but its all the same. And getting the game into 2011? The events are just boosting earning titles, etc. anything about the game. It's getting lame especially with the old players. So we try any new mmo that comes out then check any updates with GW2. So lame aotm with GW tidbits.

Posted: Mar 9th 2009 11:46PM (Unverified) said

If anyone has truly been paying attention, NCsoft has been dealing with a possible devastating lawsuit vs Worlds.com, http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2008/12/123_37103.html, http://www.massively.com/2009/01/05/worlds-com-vs-ncsoft-not-yet-served/

I believe they are hoping the lawsuit will end by the time 2011 will hit so the can decide on weather they are allowed to release anymore games or not.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM