Posted: Feb 15th 2009 12:30PM Wgraves said

So whats the carbon footprint of my nighthawk? 0.o

Posted: Feb 15th 2009 1:10PM (Unverified) said

Reprocess it immediately. :D

Posted: Feb 15th 2009 1:11PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Are you kidding me? I am sick of all your global warming hysteria retards... Why the heck would Massively make an article about something thats not even real (global warming is fake)

I might have to find another blog website now since it seems that Massively has gotten into the global warming hysteria...

If your scared massively, shut your site down! That might fix the global warming for the entire earth!!

Posted: Feb 16th 2009 9:44AM Evy said

I have no problem with people who disagree on global warming. In fact, I do think there is an element of hysteria in the media over the subject. Where you lost me was at "retards". Try your argument again when you can state it without using juvenile language.

Posted: Feb 24th 2009 9:41AM (Unverified) said

Anyone that believes in the global warming myth IS a retard. It doesn't exist and never has. Tree huggers love pushing it down our throats because they crave the attention to their bullshit beliefs.

Posted: Feb 15th 2009 1:40PM (Unverified) said

Yeah saving money is just absurd. Especially in these times.

Posted: Feb 15th 2009 1:46PM (Unverified) said

Carbon Footprints and the "save the earth campaign" are all just hogwash used for marketing.

Only 3% of the earth's Emissions are from humans. Much of it is needed by the plants.

This is the same scare as used in the 70's.

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Posted: Feb 15th 2009 1:56PM Wgraves said

i have no problem with people that don't agree with global warming... but saying that we have no impact on the environment is a little nutty.... and ill believe you if you take a few hits off your tailpipe :P

Posted: Feb 15th 2009 3:03PM engrey said

If you just read the words "Green" and immediately jump to global warming then you should read the article again.

The whole idea is that people are more inclined to do a task in a game if a reward is gained from it. In this case turning off the lights.

But those same people would not turn off their lights at home to save money even though it would benefit them more to do so.

Green is the new way of our economy and technology. Now I am reading a bit deep into this but its relevant.

The green campaign is more then just about global warming, its about energy, snapping our dependence on foreign oil, and creating clean fuel.

It is much more then just "hogwash" especially if you can save a few dollars on your electric bill.

Posted: Feb 17th 2009 9:13AM Darksbane said

But it is my electric bill, if I wanna waste my money and have the added benefit of making hippies cry then I'll do it.

I'll believe the greenies are serious when they start promoting the safest and cleanest fuel source out there, nuclear. Until then as far as I"m concerned they just want to tell me how to live and eventually green-tax me and our society back into the stone age.