Posted: Feb 14th 2009 9:02AM Temko said

we spend it like we always do:

i find her secret spot and she pretends to enjoy it ;)

Posted: Feb 14th 2009 9:43AM (Unverified) said

My wife and I will be spending Valentine's Day together like we have all week, opening packages from named folks in major cities and cursing our luck.

Nothing like grinding for a random drop to make for a lovely holiday.

Posted: Feb 14th 2009 11:44AM (Unverified) said

My husband and I met in a video game back in 2003, got married in 2004, and are still together now in 2009. I would never be with a non gamer. My MMO addiction is far too severe for a non gamer to understand and deal with. We'd fight nonstop lol.

As for what we'll be doing, he plays shooters and I play MMO's so we wont be playing anything together. We'll be doing the dinner and a movie thing. As serious gamers, we don't get outta the house much lol so valentines, my birthday and our anniversary are times we just go out and forget gaming for a few hours :)

Posted: Feb 14th 2009 12:39PM (Unverified) said

The couple that raids together stays together!

Posted: Feb 14th 2009 1:12PM (Unverified) said

Nah, the couple which slays together stays together. More of a ring to it :)

Posted: Feb 14th 2009 1:12PM (Unverified) said

Last year we both dinged together to 70 on the 14th, this year we'll probably be running a heroic in Northrend (oh and I'm still grinding for those last few love sweets)

Posted: Feb 14th 2009 12:56PM (Unverified) said

"The couple that raids together stays together!"

Unless you are the guild leader and his wife who was also second in command of my old guild. They ended up getting a divorce and bye bye went the guild.

Being a hardcore gamer with a non-gamer girlfriend... it is harder than if I were to have a "gamer girlfriend." But I've found someone who is reasonably understandable to the hobby (addiction).

I'm happy she isn't a gamer so she keeps me grounded a bit keeping me interested in lots of things. I also don't like a lot of gamers, I like a different type of girl. All the female gamers I've met have been turnoffs almost instantaneously. And thats not physicality it's personality.

Posted: Feb 14th 2009 9:42PM Jesspiper said

I just logged off LOTRO with my fiancee, but we were playing seperately.

Posted: Feb 15th 2009 5:35PM (Unverified) said

My wife and I have been mmo gamers for years and right now she is going to school in Canada while I'm in the States working. We find that it really helps ALOT in that even though we are away from each other we continue to game as much as we can. Thank goodness for MMO's and the internet as it would be much worse without the them.

The Stream Team: Adios, Elite: Dangerous