Posted: Feb 9th 2009 4:49PM Snow Leopard said

"Your character will encounter true historical figures like William Shakespeare and Pat Garrett, in addition to fictional characters like Little Orphan Annie or Robin Hood. "
I'm sorry that sounds absolutely stupid.
I’m pretty happy with the monthly subscription format. With constant updates and content releases between expansion packs, I never feel like I’m not getting my money’s worth. It also helps to keep out some of the annoying teenagers who don’t have credit cards yet. Cutesy free to play games like these are usually filled with the kids I babysat back in high school who have now learned how to use a computer.

Posted: Feb 10th 2009 12:05PM Tom in VA said

I have to say I agree with you 100%, Snowleopard.

The premise of this game sounds just too silly for words. No, thanks. One of these days someone will come up with a F2P that interests me, but this one -- definitely -- isn't it.

Posted: Feb 9th 2009 5:10PM (Unverified) said

I'm not playing any MMO's atm, so I'll try it out and post back tomorrow, the premise sounds ok at least.

The items you can buy are as mentioned in the article "items of convenience", you can buy an extra bag space, but that item is also tradeable, so you should be able to purchase it in-game with in-game currency, I'd assume the same with alot of the other items...

I'm not holding my breath, but you never know ;)

Posted: Feb 9th 2009 5:30PM J a s o n said

I tried this game but only got as far as the walkthrough (or whatever you call the part where you are guided through the UI). This game's
language was so poorly written that I couldn't understand whatever it was I was suppose to be understanding. Maybe it was story, maybe
it was background, maybe it was instructions - frankly I'm not sure what anyone was talking about. So that was it for me. Anyone else find this too? Does it get better? Is it worth going back to?

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM