Posted: Feb 7th 2009 1:32PM (Unverified) said

Heh, I'll be playing EVE Online whenever I have the time. I'm also undergoing a quest to FINALLY, after 10+ years, complete the singleplayer missions in Starcraft.

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 1:39PM (Unverified) said

Working on sarth 3drakes today and sunday, Ive done it on 25 man a few times (with a warrior tank) but we're gonna try some 10 man if we can get the A-team online. Might level the Dk until then.

Played some Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 multiplayer Team Deathmatch for a couple hours, played against alot of zerg spawn teams, got pretty lame so i decided to hit up Massivelys column.

Hey massively, if you need a reporter on high end raid, raid environments, high end raid comraderie, ive been on 5 servers, and Ive always been on top of progression. (Except in Sunwell)

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 1:53PM (Unverified) said

The streaming coverage of the Alliance Tournament on EVE is a combination of interview show, fleet battle drama and tutorial seminar. In between the rounds of arena play are CCP videos and event coverage, and the running battle commentary from veteran players provides valuable insight to EVE pilots old and new. I'm only 1.5 million SP old and really enjoying the show.

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 2:23PM (Unverified) said

I'm enjoying it as well. They're dropping info about the new expansion in between the matches as well.

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 2:03PM venekor said

EVE is boring because everything in the game is highly repetitive like Agent missions and Mining and the travel times. Even the places to explore are just the same backgrounds with the same looking stations and stroids everywhere.

I love the market and the harsh PVP penaltys but the game is just boring. I would love for them to nuild a tournament type thing like WOW's Arenas in the game because this PVP looks fun. However in the game being killed by a gate camper will 10 accounts....... isn't fun.

Mix EVE's Market and harsh PVP with SWG's world, player housing and profession system with WOW's Content and combat then you have one amazing mmorpg.

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 2:41PM SgtBaker said

Boo, hiss..
They should never, ever implement anything like WoW Battlegrounds - or anything that makes everyone "collect points" solo, instead of having good time PvP:ing massively in fleets with friends.

EVE is social game, not a boring solo grind - if you're trying to run missions and mining solo, you're doing it wrong.

Get in corp, get some friends, get to 0.0 and get PvP:ing.

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 2:47PM venekor said

Well I don't see how arenas would make for solo play.... just gives the game fun fair group fighting instead of unfair fighting out in the galaxy. It would be like a sport that real life has with Boxing or whatever where you have rules. So I don't see how a fun sport that would appeal to alot of people ruin the game for people who wanted to do fleet battles.... I don't want to do fleet battles. I don't like PVP in low sec because all was for me was being killed by a gate camper with 10 ALTs and that was boring to me.

You say if I'm trying to run missions or mine them i'm doing it wrong......... Well why put them in the game then? Why as a noob does it push you down one of them routes? Also I've tried to find a good corp but most of the time they arn't doing anything in most corps so you have to find something to do on your own.

I'm sick of all the jumping that takes hours to get anywhere and theres no real exploration in the game because everything looks the same just copied and pasted over and over.

The game just needs more fun things to do that isn't fleet wars which is basically capital ships online where the zerg wins.

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 2:42PM (Unverified) said

I'll be playing Warhammer, a new Swordmaster alt (my Zealot is really frustrating me atm) and reexamining Guild Wars Nightfall.

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 5:43PM Graill440 said

Still waiting on something worthwhile to play, to much garbage still out there influencing folks with bad ideas and even worse gameplay. Think i will go smoke a few in COD.

"Kids raised with poor values and bad examples end up creating the problems we see today when they become adults"

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 6:19PM ultimateq said

I'm not playing Eve! I would kind of like to, but I don't have the patience for it. If only I could learn the game Matrix Style, and just stick a large metal object in my brain, hook up to my PC and BAM know everything.