Posted: Feb 5th 2009 4:28PM hami83 said

In before the stupid baseless bashing of Warhammer!

I wish I had a comp that could run it. :( I miss it.
Damn no mac support.

Posted: Feb 5th 2009 8:33PM Lethality said

There is/was a Mac version very well along in the works.

However, I am going to guess it was axed due to the recent layoffs, etc.

Posted: Feb 5th 2009 5:45PM (Unverified) said

Good read and lots of nice info. Good to hear that they are looking into keeps/forts. 25r needed to the new zone.. nice to hear that its not r40 only. :) So it seems I still have plenty of time to feed my endless alt hunger (wanna try them all to at least t2...)

Posted: Feb 5th 2009 6:17PM Minofan said

Nice to see them getting in early with confirmation of tokens and "other loot methods", along with PvP being ever-possible ( though I don't get how instances can be 'invaded' ? ).

Ideally I would have loved to see new item ART confirmed, and the R25 requirement is concerning - I'm not sure how ( at least the intital sections of ) content can be challenging for both R25s and R40s... even with Bolster the equipment stats should make it either impossible for R25 melee Careers or a cakewalk for R40s.

But the revelations are all good, and already contrary to what some naysayers ( including myself ) were predicting - maybe they'll come through on the visuals and the PvE too ?

Posted: Feb 5th 2009 6:44PM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
Lots of talk and no action that is where WAR is all about! Wait and see people like EA is cutting cost and the design team was cut down and the testing team is gone complete I think this will next to content add a lot of more bugs to the game or they delay it forever (the blizzard way) "Just keep paying for our game we fix the bugs and server delays one day oh and look in 10 months from now we got this great content coming!!"

Posted: Feb 5th 2009 8:21PM Holgranth said

Less lands of the dead more upgrades to T4........

Posted: Feb 5th 2009 9:10PM (Unverified) said

I've got to say that, that statement is a very stupid and contradictory one. Lands of the Dead is going to include alot of major Tier 4 content, and Patch 1.2 and 1.3 are supposed to include T4 updates as well as 1.11 already did.

Posted: Feb 7th 2009 12:07AM (Unverified) said

What a bunch of bullcrap. How on earth are marauders equal to warlocks? You are comparing a fast melee class with a ranged pet class.. Marauders are fury warriors or feral druids.

Try playing the actual game before writing about it. Windowlickers -.-