Posted: Jan 30th 2009 3:44PM ttvp said

I just might literally kill for the chance to play a Monk hero class in Warcraft. Somebody who fights without weapons or armor yet can still hold their own is always a class I've admired.

Oh! Another good idea would be a kind of "craftsman" class, someone who can take any and all crafting professions and do interesting new things with them. Maybe they'd be able to un-bind certain items and repair equipment.

I have admittedly not put a lot of thought into the other possibilities of this class, it just seems like a neat idea and would give people a class to play as when they don't feel like fighting and grinding mobs.

Blizzard should seriously give non-combative classes like that a look.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2009 11:22AM Sephirah said

• 1 heart
Would you pay 15$/month for years just to craft all the time?
And if YOU would, do you think that a number of players comparable to the ones that rerolled DK will pay for that?

Posted: Jan 30th 2009 5:04PM (Unverified) said

I'd love to see a Shadow Hunter or Farseer.

I'm wondering where they pulled 29 hero classes from...keeping with lore.

Wait, forgot what company I'm talking about. Lore is more of a suggestion for consideration than anything else.

Posted: Jan 30th 2009 5:31PM (Unverified) said

at least we're guaranteed at least 28 more expansions...

Posted: Jan 31st 2009 6:51AM ultimateq said

Bard, its all I want. Not the Guitar Hero, April Fools Bard. A real legitimate Bard class. I don't care if they reinvent it, or clone it from EQ/Vanguard, I just want a Bard!

Demon Hunter and Warden (From WC3) would also be great hero classes, and I'm positive both were on the list.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2009 8:40AM (Unverified) said

They really had 29 different classes in concept and only released .... 1....?
I'm probably the odd one out on this, but... I always thought it seemed a little weird that only one was introduced. At least two would have made more sense, or even 3 for its own rock/paper/scissor effect... but just one seemed a tad limp. A whole x-pac for just... 1 hero class? huh... >_>;

Posted: Mar 30th 2009 8:12PM (Unverified) said

i agree. 3 hero classes would have been better than 1 that can just own everybody.

Posted: Feb 3rd 2009 11:17AM (Unverified) said

You realise that was a joke, right? They only considered 3 hero classes for Wrath. The other two were the nercomancer and the runemaster.

Posted: Feb 5th 2009 10:51AM Szaboa said

I would not pay $15 a month just to craft.
But I would use one of my character slots. I enjoy the professions, and often will stop in the middle of a quest, because I've discovered a lode of minerals, or skinnable prey, and get totally distracted.
The thought of creating a crafting toon to support my other characters is very appealing.

MMO Week in Review: WoW's rebound

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM