Posted: Jan 30th 2009 11:55AM ttvp said

Not to be completely off-topic, but any more news on Mabinogi: Heroes?

Posted: Jan 30th 2009 3:29PM (Unverified) said

@ttvp

Mabinogi: Heroes is still in beta testing, right now it's in Alpha. No one entirely knows when Heroes will be out in Open Beta.

Posted: Jan 30th 2009 12:12PM (Unverified) said

what is mabinogi heroes btw?

and also does anyone play mabinogi and manages to only spend ~$15 a month? I loved the combat system but hated paying >$15 monthly.

Posted: Jan 30th 2009 10:32PM (Unverified) said

I only payed $25 since open beta
woo

Posted: Jan 30th 2009 1:04PM (Unverified) said

Wow. So the rumours I've been seeing on the Mabi forums from players is true. I wouldn't have thought Nexon would do this. I'm intrigued on how it will all play out. Shortening what would normally have been 3 generations down to just 1.

Posted: Jan 30th 2009 7:35PM (Unverified) said

It's a smart move on Nexon's part for many reasons. Generations 4~6 have no mainstream quests, and the minority of players shelling out gobs of money tend to blow through new content very quickly. Nexon is an intelligent rabbit to do such a thing. Bravo, I look forward to "Pioneers of Iria" and recreating my giant from the Korean server. Without having to read kanji.

Posted: Jan 30th 2009 10:42PM (Unverified) said

As a sworn hater of Korean MMOs... I must admit the art direction (hand painted mobs and backgrounds) caught my eye. I started playing it today... and its not bad for a free MMO. Is there some sort of wiki devoted to it? Looking for a newbie guide...

Posted: Feb 1st 2009 8:14AM (Unverified) said

I, myself, am awaiting exploration only. Yay for Free AP. :). I may have to start paying for a subscription just to get a Falcon Elf with magic missle.

Guess we'll see on the 5th what more they've going to show us. Looks like the G4-G6 rumor is turning out to be true.

One Shots: Mandy the Christmas Whale