Posted: Jan 21st 2009 12:33PM venekor said

"we look the Graul model, made it bigger and painted it white"

"we look the existing bunker textures and interior and reused them"

"We took Tatooine and painted it white"

Basically it's very poor design with giant empty spaces of nothing and like 2 objects per room.

Then you look at what Blizzard do with all their new content and it is head and shoulders above the crap they put in SWG.

Posted: Jan 21st 2009 2:21PM (Unverified) said

Please...

I swear some of you would bitch about anything when it comes to SWG.

Its a decent game that has more features then 90% of the crap out there (like WoW)

If they charged for it, I might be singing a different tune but its free content. Get over the NGE already.

Posted: Jan 21st 2009 2:43PM (Unverified) said

LOL that game looks so stupid

Posted: Jan 21st 2009 6:34PM venekor said

I'm gonna keep on giving it shit for the way SOE and LA treated me and going to put anyone off buying the game.

I actually played the veteran trial and nothing thats needed has been fixed anyways....

- Still got stupid animations
- Talent tree system is crap and doesn't offer anything other than 2 builds... PVP or PVE.
- Running speed is over fast
- Jumping still looks dumb
- UI is still ugly as ****
- The game still has tons of empty servers and you could put everyone onto the same server during peak hours and I bet the population wudnt even break 6000
- still suffers from lag
- still doesnt have any z axis or collision
- still has that stupid targeting system from the NGE
- The content is all crap and really poorly rushed and made
- Crafters are still useless because all the best items are bought over TCG now.

It may be better than most mmorpgs out there but don't forget most mmorpgs are fucking shit and really theres only one mainstream mmorpg and thats WoW. Thats like Halo being the only good FPS since Doom.

I just can't believe people have such low standards and the only good thing they've added since the NGE has been collections which suffers from a bad UI.

Posted: Jan 22nd 2009 11:27AM (Unverified) said

Torak - you still have to pay subs to play, don't you? So technically the new content isn't free...

I miss SWG. I used to love it before they introduced the whole OMG U R JEDIZ content.

PAX Prime 2014: Strife learns from the past