Posted: Jan 21st 2009 5:36PM Holgranth said

Interesting read I wasn't aware of the let everyone and thier mom into the Beta if they preorder spectacal untill I read the timeline.

Posted: Jan 21st 2009 6:27PM Tom in VA said

It's really too bad they didn't give this game an MT-based chance to prove itself.

The game had merit, but it was just not "subscription-worthy." Any other financial model they might have tried would have given this game a fighting chance, imo.

Posted: Jan 21st 2009 7:13PM TheJackman said

At the end in a few days they think they bring down the Bane .... but they did not the bane are back better and stronger them every and they bring a new superwapen! But like it is so big and powerfull it need time to be setup and recharge! Here is where you Heroes come in.. Will you be able to stop them...?! clue its the last days of the game so you may fail and get killed in the process...

Posted: Jan 21st 2009 7:46PM ultimateq said

"As much as we like to poke, ridicule, and complain about it, there were quite a few lessons taught to the industry. We'll continue to follow Tabula Rasa over the next few weeks until it's last moments so stay with us as we say goodbye."

T_T, How sad. Its like taking it off life support. Makes me sad, very sad.

Posted: Jan 22nd 2009 4:10AM Psychotic Storm said

Ultimately, despite of what the haters say, it is a decent game that deserved a better fate, it is sad we see it go and as everyone said the said decision is baffling at best.

hopefully if it goes a new Sci Fi MMO will take its place (and no all post apocalyptic, spaceship and superhero MMO's do not count in my book as a Sci Fi MMO neither is any starwars) I look with great hope at global agenda.

Posted: Jan 22nd 2009 1:09PM (Unverified) said

I was hopeful for a successful SciFi MMO but they only gameplay in TR was kill kill kill. Crafting, exploration and all of the other essentials were either broken or missing. Even in WoW I can only see red for so long before looking for something else to distract me.

WoW Archivist: Epics