Posted: Jan 14th 2009 4:13PM (Unverified) said

Like the fact there is a heavy rock sound-track to the trailer.

Posted: Jan 14th 2009 5:19PM (Unverified) said

Just tried it an hour. Indeed quick, fun and simple. Well made!

Posted: Jan 14th 2009 5:28PM (Unverified) said

I don't know where other people are on this, and I'm guessing I'm in a minority, but I like "limited chat" options. Planetside had a nice, robust voice tree you could use to quickly ask for help or issue commands (if you had the hotkeys memorized, which happens easily over time), and games like Phantasy Star Online even had their chat menu translated into many languages, so English, German and Japanese speaking players could all communicate without any problem. I hope to see this option in more MMOs. It beats having to stop and type sometime, if all you want to say is "thanks" or "congrats".

Posted: Jan 14th 2009 5:52PM Haggs said

With the jetpack monkeys and ziplines, this game has some of the most fun travel methods I've ever seen in a video game.

Posted: Jan 14th 2009 6:01PM TheJackman said

• Half a heart
Yet a other MMO that does not add anything new and is noting but a milk train for some IP this one even take the complete IPS of cartoon network.... That by the way is a complete ripoff of some fan comic that was done like 4 years ago....

Sure Dexter and DeeDee are good to show up in this crappy MMO that is make to milk out the kids around 6 bucks a month! But Cartoon Network did not make any new Dexter and Deedee cartoons 2003.

Posted: Jan 14th 2009 10:58PM Triscuit said

Wow, so intelligent. Seriously, it's made by CN! They can use their own characters! And if it rips off a FAN comic, so what? CN probably doesn't even know of the comics existence.

Posted: Jan 15th 2009 6:46AM hami83 said

Bluh Bluh Bluh I'm constructive!

Posted: Jan 20th 2009 9:30PM (Unverified) said

This looks like the best game EVER. I say this as a 19 year male.

And the song is by Mastodon...name slips my mind at the moment.