Posted: Jan 12th 2009 9:22PM Mr Angry said

Can we transfer them to SW:tOR?

Posted: Jan 13th 2009 1:29AM ColdCoffee said

Can we transfer them to pre-NGE?

Posted: Jan 13th 2009 7:20AM Ves said

A lot of servers that stay alive hope to get many users to liven up their servers again.

Posted: Jan 13th 2009 11:16PM Lateris said

I quit SWG after 5 years. What a roller coaster ride that was. My server was Star Sider. My friends who still play are seriously looking forward to an influx of players from other servers and will play utill the servers are shutdown.

The problem is a lot of other players don't want to leave their empty servers because of the time they have put in with their player cities. I am sure this will eventually be a forced move as the population will drop when SWTOR comes out. But at least SOE is finally offering a free transfer. And from what I understand all items wil transfer.

I still can't believe they won't release one pre NGE server after all this time.

Posted: Jan 13th 2009 4:51PM RogueJedi86 said

Have they said yet what happens if you're on one of the transfer-off realms, but don't resub until well after the Transfers end? I haven't played in years, but one day I could go back(theoretically). If I resub in a year, will I still be able to transfer my characters off Tarquinas and Kauri, or will they be deleted, or characters without a server, or forced to another randomly chosen available server, or what?

Posted: Jan 14th 2009 2:26AM ultimateq said

I don't want to sound like a jerk. But I hope this game dies. I gave so much love to the game, only to get spit on. I carry much spite for this game!

Posted: Jan 15th 2009 11:57AM (Unverified) said

I can't believe people are STILL complaining about that, pretty gdarn pathetic if you ask me, but you didn't.

The funny part is they don't even care to know why it happened or why they can't just open up a pre-NGE server.

It happened because greedy heads of companies wanted WoW profit, surprise surprise.

They can't do a pre-NGE server because there aren't any of the original developers still working on it. The new guys have no friggin idea how to revert it back because SOE goes through SWG devs like toilet paper.

I still play the game, it's the only one I can stomach.

I think it's funny that everyone complains about how all their stuff became useless with the change, and now all of those useless items are considered rare collectible artifacts worth millions of credits.

Meh, whiners will be whiners. Any place that mentions SWG gets at least 2 comments of butt sore boobs crying about something that happened years ago, I just don't get it.