Posted: Jan 7th 2009 10:31AM (Unverified) said

It's just SO similar to CoH. Anyone that's played CoH for any extended period of time is thinking "I've already experienced 90% of this stuff"

Power custimization is great, but this just sounds like one BIG expansion for CoH.

/shrug - I'm just underwhealmed by what limited info I've seen, and what extensive info I've read.

I'm not a big fantasy guy. WAR is my first fantasy game (and I love it) but maybe this is where all the WOW players that hate it are coming from.

Posted: Jan 7th 2009 1:19PM (Unverified) said

Having played CoX (I love super heroes) and I pretty much say that it's not at all like the Champions IP that they're importing. I'm excited, but wary, of this game. Turbine roped me in with DDO...which was less like D&D than I had hoped. CO could be less like Champions too. But we'll see. I love the comic-like graphics, the customizations, and the overall lore of the world. ^__^

Posted: Jan 8th 2009 2:15PM (Unverified) said

I'm with JP. The more I read about it, the more Champs sounds like sort of an "Issue 20" of CoH.

Every time anyone suggests ANYTHING that would make Champions stand apart from its predecessor in any non-cosmetic way, the answer is, "Oh ho ho, foolish child! There is no technology in the WORLD that can accomplish what you ask for!"

Well, if technology can't make CoH better, I guess I'll just go on playing CoH. At least I won't have to upgrade my computer.

Posted: Jan 26th 2009 8:07PM (Unverified) said

Well I've been playing COX from the start, but CO seems to be what I've been waiting for. I will try DCU also but this one is what I have been waiting for. If you really want to split hairs here, WH is really no diff then WoW and DAOC mixed together. I really liked WH.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM