Posted: Jan 6th 2009 7:56PM Abriael said

Personally, I think that they should really concentrate on their station ambulation expansion. new tech and new space is all fine and dandy, fun even, but the lack of the ability to walk around outside of your capsule is a gaping (worm)hole in the game at the moment, and that's what turns off many new players even more than the learning curve.

On a side note, instead, I'm not sure i like the idea of the gap between old players and new ones being increased further. EVE is already a game in which catching up or even getting close is quite hard. But that's just a personal sentment.

Posted: Jan 7th 2009 10:35AM Dirame said

Even though it is not in the article ambulation IS coming with the new expansion in March and as they said the new expansion is intended to pull in new players if they want to do that they will have to have ambulation(walking in stations).

Posted: Jan 7th 2009 1:03PM Wgraves said

@ dirame- the ambulation expansion is still almost a year out if I'm not mistaken, earliest I would say middle of summer.

On a separate note, can we have retail game time cards, I usually get gift certificates for holidays/birthdays and making these into game time cards would be fantastic.

Posted: Jan 7th 2009 9:51AM Lateris said

Did CCP work it out with their government? Are incoming funds still on hold?

Posted: Jan 7th 2009 4:01PM (Unverified) said

Lateris, the last thing I've heard regarding this is that they would not be leaving Iceland.

Also to address a comment above, Walking in Stations/Ambulation will not be rolling out in March with the next expansion.

Confirmation:

Posted: Jan 7th 2009 6:41PM Lateris said

I am glad that they are not leaving Iceland. Thank you. And I am waiting for avatars. Perhaps they are working on content for the avatars?