Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 10:34AM TheJackman said

• 1 heart
Again noting but screens and drawings I see the same on a hell lot of Starwars fan sites. A hell lot fan art some that even look a loot better them this.... And sure like hell not make me go buy there game.

I like to see some moving things with the damn UI design include and I not care about the cinema I am sure its looking good Biowares always do I want in game stuff and previews of there system and travel systems and I hope that unlike Mass Effect all the side mission not are the same!

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 11:51AM Softserve said

I feel like they're going to tell me about their new HIREZ process next. Do they have a term for everything they do? lol

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 1:14PM wjowski said

Yeah...all this hype with little to no concrete information as to gameplay mechanics is not painting an optimistic portrait.

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 1:45PM Holgranth said

Omg look at all the amazing art work no doubt about it this is going to totaly beat the living force out of anything Blizzard or any other game developer has ever done! I mean CONCEPT ART! Concept art is the BEST THING EVER! It TOTALY gives us HUGE amounts of insight into what an awsome game this is going to be! The art is a totaly insight into the REVOLUTIONARY mechanics they are going to introduce!

Now with that load of sarcasm out of my system I'll ask nicely.Please for the love of all thats holy, can we get some freaking nuts and bolts INFORMATION, NOT HYPE, about classes, skills, crafting, interface, companions, and most of all HOW THE MICRO TRANSACTIONS WILL PLAY OUT?

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 2:22PM (Unverified) said

I know everyone is worried that too much hype for this game, especially early on, will bring it to an untimely end. But I wouldn't really expect much concrete information about the game just yet because it was only announced a couple months ago.

It's not expected to be released for another year or two. Maybe three. I'm excited because I love Bioware. And I hope they can deliver on what they promise, and I do want to see more information on how the game actually plays. But, I don't expect it just yet.

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 4:31PM Ergonomic Cat said

The game isn't even coming out this year. They're not going to release class information when they're probably still working on it.

Jesus, is it just that people have to bitch about everything?

"I was given this free ice cream cone, but it's not as big as I wanted it to be, so I am angry."

This is the early stage of publicity. It's going just like all the other early stages. The first movie trailers show glimpses, and say "Coming in 2 years." When the movie's close to out, they have meaningful trailers. Just keep watching.

Posted: Jan 4th 2009 1:57PM wjowski said

We complain because we're tired all the same old bullshit that gets shoved down our throats every time a new MMO's on the horizon; developers promising the sky and oftentimes lying through their teeth. Between all the Vanguards, the Age of Conans, the Hellgates, and the Tabula Rasas the MMO customer base is, quite frankly, tired all the empty hype and dishonesty.

Posted: Jan 5th 2009 9:05PM (Unverified) said

People aren't complaining about the size of the ice cream cone. We're complaining that while an ice cream cone is being made available, all we are seeing is the waffle pattern of the cone when we'd really rather know the ice cream's flavor.

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 6:16PM (Unverified) said

I love the art style.

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 10:15PM (Unverified) said

derek k, yes people bitch a lot on the internet. Get used to it. "Internet! Serious Business." Riiight

But I see your point. It's a very good one.

I for one am really lovin' the weekly updates!

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 10:26PM (Unverified) said

derek k, http://mikeabundo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/internet-serious-business.jpg. But I do agree with your ending point.

I, for one, am really enjoying weekly updates!

What I hate is this whole OOOH StylizZzed RealizmzZzZ thing. It's stylized, leave it at that.

Posted: Jan 5th 2009 3:15PM Lateris said

I don't mind the art. I am more concerned with the functionality of the game. Will I be able to drive vehicles? Can I swim underwater? Can I live the Star Wars Universe online? I guess most of us are now at the point where we want to know how the game will play. What is the world structure? Etc :)