Posted: Jan 4th 2009 1:28PM (Unverified) said

how do you log off of wizard 101 game?

Posted: Jan 4th 2009 1:37PM BaronJuJu said

Wizards101 is a great little game for both parents and adults to enjoy together. Its very easy to start up and progress throughout the game. The parental controls are a nice feature and help ensure that youngsters are not harrassed.

The only gripe I would have with it is even though you may have a subscription for the game which grants access to al of the zones, some of the seasonal/special event items in game still require sinking more money in the form of "crowns".

Posted: Jan 4th 2009 3:46PM Ripper McGee said

True, but the seasonal/special event items are vanity items only. Also, you can still get some of the seasonal/special event items as quest rewards (I got a pumpkin hat and black cat cards for the halloween event). It used to be that the really good Zeke items cost crowns only, but now they sell those for gold (albeit a lot of gold) at regular merchants, too.

~Ripper

Posted: Jan 4th 2009 6:00PM (Unverified) said

Heh, I meant to say 'Parent and children" not "parents and adults".

I haven't seen the quests for the seasonal items, I will have to check that out more. I did notice the drastic price jump you mentioned on items. It first starts aroun 100-100 gold then seems to jump to 5k for the next "tier" of items. Hopefully we will be seeing alot more quest items in our game time to get close or match those things.

I also noticed each person now has thier own "room" to teleport to that has a chest that acts like a bank to store items, not sure if they do much else. Last time I was on there I don't remember seeing that option.

MMO Week in Review: WoW's rebound

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM