Posted: Dec 30th 2008 2:07AM (Unverified) said

God damn it MJ, when are you going to stop bothering us with your crap. And when are you going to pay us back the money you scammed us on. WAR is the biggest pile of a game that was launched in 2008. Let me just say No RvR and last decades technology. SO when I see your face all I can think of is, go somewhere else and hype your tard of an game. Go!

Posted: Dec 30th 2008 3:36AM Abriael said

• 1 heart
Lol, what a bunch of hopeless, delirious crap.

Posted: Dec 30th 2008 5:16AM Rollins said

lolwut?

Posted: Dec 30th 2008 10:38AM WARXion said

lol you are the most pathetic "thing" I ever saw on this page :D

"And when are you going to pay us back the money you scammed us on."

where are you came from? Mars? Moon? Or from an another galaxy?

Posted: Dec 30th 2008 11:10AM Idle said

Oh, my. Having delusions of sanity this morning, are we?

Try growing up a little bit. Comments like this usually only show up after school lets out and the kiddies come home to surf the web before dinner.

Posted: Jan 3rd 2009 5:52PM Arashikou said

Ad-hominem attacks aside -

I highly recommend that you re-read the article you are commenting on. Mark Jacobs had nothing to do with this; a third party working for a blog having nothing to do with Mythic decided to put his name on an award they are giving out (not as the recipient but as the name of the award itself) because they had disqualified him from receiving it.

Your response is like writing an angry letter to Alfred Nobel, but then sending it to the Nobel Prize Committee instead. (Actually, although I still don't recommend it, that at least makes some small modicum of sense, as Alfred Nobel is too dead to send a letter to and did create the Nobel Prize. Whereas Mark Jacobs is quite alive and had nothing to do with this award's creation.)

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM