Posted: Dec 24th 2008 9:21AM Snorii said

I always enjoy the Winter Event in City of Heroes so that gets my vote.

Posted: Dec 24th 2008 9:26AM J Brad Hicks said

It seems to me you asked this about two weeks ago, too, and I'll say the same thing I said then: in terms of both quantity of holiday content and quality, City of Heroes has set the standard all other MMOs should aspire to. I don't even play it any more, but this time of year I miss it, especially the booby-trapped holiday presents, the huge variety of holiday-themed costumes and holiday-themed temporary powers, the gorgeous winter-themed instanced "Baby New Year" mission that somehow never gets old, and the beautiful "Christmas truce" atmosphere of the ski chalet.

Posted: Dec 26th 2008 10:47AM (Unverified) said

And they continue to improve on it every year. Now the boxes give you candy cane salvage you can turn in for goodies like temp powers and badges, or they can release giant monsters that give you actual reward merits you can cash in for just about anything else. It makes present hunting teams fantastic. And the new lanes on the ski slope aren't bad, either.

Posted: Dec 24th 2008 1:12PM Softserve said

I play LotRO, but all I can say is that it certainly doesn't get my vote. The goodies you can win are fun, but it's the same type of quests every holiday... I really wish they'd do something novel or even just decorate the towns a bit.

Posted: Dec 24th 2008 4:07PM Abriael said

I liked warhammer's a lot, Keg's end is perfectly in line with the lore, and despite not being very intrusive, it gives a wide variety of goodnes. Expecially the Golden Stein part of it is a very nice and quite novel idea.

Posted: Dec 24th 2008 4:49PM (Unverified) said

I'd have to also vote for City of Heroes winter event. Even though it's a little bit cheesy, it nevertheless manages to be cool, fun, and holiday themed.

Crap, if I'm going to talk about it any more I'm going to re-sub :p

Posted: Dec 25th 2008 5:20AM (Unverified) said

"I'd have to also vote for City of Heroes winter event." ... "Crap, if I'm going to talk about it any more I'm going to re-sub"

Already did just that.
Achievement hunting in Warhammer Online and WoW gets an honorable mention, though.