Posted: Dec 20th 2008 1:31PM (Unverified) said

I used to play both WoW and Eve, but I eventually lost my interest in WoW. I didn't even buy this latest expansion.

In Eve I have five accounts. I guess this means I couldn't afford to play WoW even if I wanted to.

Posted: Dec 21st 2008 1:02AM (Unverified) said

I started with WoW, but found out that playing both WoW and EvE is completely feasible. Even at the same time.

Posted: Dec 20th 2008 4:21PM (Unverified) said

I play LoTRO and EVE. Neither requires hard-core attention as far as getting and an enjoying a few hours of gaming. I do like the change of scenery/pace between the fantasy setting of LoTRO and the sci-fi setting of EVE - great variety.

Posted: Dec 21st 2008 12:31PM Ninevah said

I'm an obsessive person who gets bored easily. So, I generally end up playing one at a time, but I switch games every few months. In 2008, I've gone through WoW, Age of Conan (or Age of Gonad, as I like to call it), Warhammer, Vanguard, CoX, and now EVE. I'm sure I'll jump on the next new thing to come along _several times_ in 2009 as well.

Posted: Dec 21st 2008 9:02PM (Unverified) said

I lucked out and bought a Lifetime subscription to LOTRO when it came out. This has been a good investment, especially with the quality of MoM and expected yearly updates. Because I don't have to budget monthly for LOTRO, I also play EVE. I think the vast difference in ambiance and game play make these 2 games very complimentary. When I want to focus on LOTRO, I can set a long skill and be advancing in EVE without actually playing. This feature of EVE makes it an ideal auxillary game. The fact is that I am loving EVE so much, I play it more as my primary game, however!

Posted: Dec 22nd 2008 4:27PM Leumas said

I am all about EVE right now. I have family that plays WoW, but they are getting bored with it as I did when faced with level caps. I love the complete openness of EVE and no class restrictions.
I may try other games in the future (like SW:TOR), but I love the PvE and economic side of the game and EVE really fills that niche for me.