Posted: Dec 19th 2008 7:14PM (Unverified) said

*sigh* These new additions make me want to give TR a try, only there isn't a point, since it'll be gone in less than 2 months.

Posted: Dec 19th 2008 7:44PM (Unverified) said

Why don't you play on the test server? There's an NPC there that will level you up (to level 30, 40, or 50) and give you boatloads of cash. You'll also see D16 before it hits live.

Posted: Dec 19th 2008 7:17PM Softserve said

I own the game, it never really grabbed me... but some of the stuff more recently has sounded fun. I wish they would allow the community to take it on or something. It seems stupid for it to just essentially disappear.

Posted: Dec 19th 2008 7:30PM (Unverified) said

Looks like they're throwing every they got at us, shame it's gonna be gone in two months.

Posted: Dec 19th 2008 8:09PM Ergonomic Cat said

Why the hell are they closing this game again?

Maybe it's all an elaborate joke? Or they're drumming up free subs so they can say "Look, can we offer people the chance to sub, see how many take it, and then keep the game running?"

Posted: Dec 19th 2008 9:42PM (Unverified) said

I keep hoping this is the case. I tried TR and launch and found it boring, but the new additions have gotten my attention. If I knew it was going to be around for awhile, I'd give it another shot.

Posted: Dec 20th 2008 2:25AM Rollins said

I wouldn't be completely surprised if that were the case. The developers clearly love their game; I'm not saying NCSoft would ever change their minds, but it can't hurt to try to pull in as much support as possible in these final few months.

Posted: Dec 20th 2008 1:44AM (Unverified) said

What a f*cking waste of time, why are they closing this game?

It just stupid that they add everything that basically fixes what everyone was b*tching about just so they can shut it off.

Its just a kick in the eye to the loyal players IMHO.

Perfect Ten: My World of Warcraft launch memories