Posted: Dec 18th 2008 3:42PM (Unverified) said

Please no more ┬┤anime┬┤ Korean games, no more Japan manga games, no morem PLEASE no. Just dont. No more Naruto, no more Dragonball Z, no more Blood, no more Linage :((( I am fed up damn why is it that every fricken japanish, korean C++ programer has to make new game or someone else (who certainly isnt artist) make new film ?

Sorry guys, is it only me wh just got fed up :?

Posted: Dec 18th 2008 4:34PM Its Utakata stupid said

For those of us who love anime, we couldn't disagree with you more.

Posted: Dec 18th 2008 4:19PM (Unverified) said

It's better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Posted: Dec 18th 2008 4:38PM (Unverified) said

Should I act suprised now when I got trolled by Anime/manga nerds ?

Posted: Dec 18th 2008 4:52PM (Unverified) said

I could care less about anime or manga, but I still think your a racist dork.

Posted: Dec 18th 2008 5:01PM (Unverified) said

I couldnt care less how you call who but since WHEN is saying I am fed up with manga/anime racist ? Dork.

Posted: Dec 18th 2008 5:38PM Valentina said

I'm not an anime or manga fan, particularly, I think it's a gorgeous art style, though.

However. Aion is a hybrid game. It contains both eastern and western influences. And This post isn't about the art style, it's about the lore and the story behind, and within the game

I like the story alot, and I'm glad to see that there will be a game like this, that will have a heavy emphesis on Story & Lore.

I can't wait for Aion! It's coming in 2009!

Posted: Dec 19th 2008 7:32AM (Unverified) said

Looking foreward to Aion as well.

And the artstyle seems to be very good in this game.

I've stayed away from eastern mmo's in the past. But this sounds like it will be the first one for me. So I can't see anything bad about them sticking to the same artstyle.

But think about it then. Aren't we here in the west just copying the same artstyles more or less all the time too?

War, wow, eq, guild wars.... all the same in my eyes. Sure a few small pixels are different. But its 99% the same artwise...

Posted: Dec 19th 2008 10:47AM (Unverified) said

This game looks like it could have broad appeal. I like the art direction of eastern MMOs, but the games generally lack depth compared to western games. This looks like it could be a really good blend, the best of both worlds.

Posted: Dec 19th 2008 3:29PM (Unverified) said

Western MMO's and depth?

I believe that is just how we want it to be :p
I'm still searching for that game with depth, and has yet to find one :p