Posted: Dec 16th 2008 10:23AM (Unverified) said

1.1 has brought a much better stability to the game. Thank god. My server had it's first fortress seige sans crashing.

The RP change is much needed and will motivate people to Orvr more. Although, it's centered around soloing... which is almost a moot point in this game.

Good job though Mythic. I was getting weary, and you made some huge improvments.

Posted: Dec 16th 2008 11:22AM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
too late. everyone already quit

Posted: Dec 16th 2008 11:43AM hami83 said

lol who is this idiot who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about?

Posted: Dec 16th 2008 11:43AM WSCopic said

Translation:

Blah, blah....QQ....Wahh...

Posted: Dec 16th 2008 12:01PM WARXion said

yeah... only 900,000 active characters stayed from the 1 million... :(

Posted: Dec 16th 2008 2:34PM Idle said

I love it when these people come to post. I've got toons on three servers and population isn't a problem.

I don't run into a lot of folks on AoC, but WAR is a whole different matter.

Since the 1.1 patches, oRvR has been off the hook, as well.

Posted: Dec 16th 2008 3:34PM (Unverified) said

I admit I did already quit, but that was mostly because of ORvR sucking, and the stability in ORvR being even worse. I'll probably end up reactivating soon enough if I decide I want to get back into an MMO. Don't think there's any other MMO out right now worth considering, I've already bored myself out of EVE.

Posted: Dec 16th 2008 3:52PM gotjpeg said

The servers in my opinion need to get merged. I'm a night person usually playing at deep into the night and not finding warbands to do keep taking or waiting 20 minutes or so to get into a bg match is just not my cup of tea. Sure I can do quests to level up but if i really wanted to just do nothing and grind again I would go back to wow.

Posted: Dec 16th 2008 8:54PM (Unverified) said

@zombiejesus
there has been a server merge and dark crag is now the most orvr active server. 3 servers merge into this one and the rvr is 24/7 keep sieges and bfo caping is constant. im a destro and whenever we take all the keep and bfos in a zone we moved to other zone then order will go and retake the ones that we did so after were done we can get back and retake it again and then order will go to the other zone to retake it but if they outnumber us they will usually defend it. I usually rank up my renown 2-3 levels a week because of this. fortress siege happens 4-6 times a week i think