Posted: Dec 12th 2008 5:08PM Mr Angry said

• 1 heart
Caption :

"The three players left on the server were overjoyed that they managed to bump into one another once again!"

Posted: Dec 12th 2008 5:54PM Stanzig said

"They did have the choice to transfer to a server with pop, but they didn't take it..."

Posted: Dec 12th 2008 6:39PM JohnD212 said

• 1 heart
The three players were happy to have something to do since all Public Quests were impossible with three players and RVR never existed. More reasons to drawn your sorrows with beer.

Posted: Dec 12th 2008 7:34PM (Unverified) said

I was in a T4 RvR lake tonight fighting around 30-40 destro on Dark Crag open rvr. I was amazed at how many t4 players are turning out to take part in this ORvR. I used to think like Mr. Angry, but the turnout on my server leads me to believe that way of thought is soon becoming novel! WOOT 4 WAR.

Posted: Dec 12th 2008 9:15PM Idle said

Angry and John again. They're getting boring.

Three players? I'm reading this during a bio break while in a full warband hitting lairs. After a couple hours of T4 RvR. People are everywhere.

You should log in and actually play the game sometime. Get a clue about what you're always bitching about.

Posted: Dec 12th 2008 9:35PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Angry and John at least post with some semblance of reality. And no matter how boring you think they are, it's not nearly as boring as thousands of people have found this mediocre game to be.

Fix the game, Mythic, and quit adding pointless fluff.

Posted: Dec 13th 2008 9:02AM Idle said

Do they really, now? I think not. It's more like they're on a trash 'anything that isn't wow' crusade. At least that's what I gather from their comments. Hell, John even made his private so people couldn't check him out and see the real deal. When someone flames every post with religious fervor, it's neither sensible or realistic. It's childish and fanboyish.

As for the game, some have found it boring, I'm sure. Good for them for moving on. But stating that there are only three people playing the game? Trying to give the impression that nobody is playing? Get real. The community is thriving and there are a while lot of folks having a really good time.

There are a few people who will flame any game that is posted on here that isn't their blessed WoW. I don't think they believe anything will ever overtake WoW, but I do think they their self esteem is so closely tied to their game that they have to constantly wave their private parts around at all the other games out there to feel good about themselves.

It's sad and it does get boring having to dredge through the constant moaning and negativity after a while. It's one of the big factors that led me to quit WoW after three good years. The WoW community is stacked full of whiners, trolls, and general shitheads.

Posted: Dec 13th 2008 4:20AM (Unverified) said

Hot daemn! It must be true then. I've been told time and time again that I'm not playing the game, that I'm alone playing the game and that I'm not having fun. Also it appears that the game is broken beyond repair and it's impossible to play it. Daemn! I guess I have to tell the bad news to my server and log of now...

Posted: Dec 13th 2008 2:10PM Mr Angry said

• 1 heart
Thanks for your responses!

My comment was a light-hearted joke. I'm surprised it caused you to because quite so upset Mighty, must be that religious fervour your were talking about towards WAR! I'd try to contain feeling like this in future. It's not really much of a advert for the game if all the players come across as whiny fanbois!

As a caveat to a comment you bought up, WoW. I am currently unsubscribed to WoW and am enjoying 3 other MMO's currently, one of which is free to play, the others have monthly subs. It's not the be all and end all, but it does have busy servers.

I'm just calling it how it is, numbers are right down in WAR, I logged on Thursday night, very very hard to get a group to do very much (T2 or T3), even my guild mates (of which numbered 200 at launch) are now down to 6 on for those 3 hours.

Last time I checked internet forums didn't discriminate towards positive assertions about a particular game however there are tools available to give feedback to posts such as mine, as is definitely the best way to show how upset you are!

Stay angry!